K9 Force Info Night

A while ago I have placed a poll in the general section about what people would like to have covered if Steve was to run a info night.

Majority of votes where for dog to dog agression.

So on the 18.10.05 we will do an info night at my place in Bexley (NSW) that will cover:

1. Dog to dog agression - what to do, how to prevent it, why does it occur and how can it be stoped.

2. Dogs pulling on leash - there will be a demo on a dog/s that Steve has never seen before, and one in particular is a puller extraoirdinaire.

3. Techniques of teaching a reliable recall - most important word in your dogs volcabulary.

Cost is $35.00 for 6pm-9pm. Tea/coffe included.

PM me if you are interested.

Edited by myszka

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Myszka,

Don't suppose anyone is video taping the night? I am really bummed because I have a previous engagement but I would be willing to pay the $35 if it was taped and copied by someone.

Let me know. I got alot out of the workshop at K9 Force and the below subjects are all very familiar to me (although Tish is getting so much better). Thanks

Kristy

Don't suppose anyone is video taping the night? I am really bummed because I have a previous engagement but I would be willing to pay the $35 if it was taped and copied by someone.

I may be able to borrow a reasonable camera from work, so I may tape it (with permission).

Jelly - it will be held in Bexley - near Hurstville in St George area in Sydney.

Latisha, if Steve permits and is happy with a sale of the video I will tape it for you.

Unless Tarka comes with a super duper camera and does magic to the tape and does a DVD with music background :cry: for you.

Edited by myszka

I'm also interested to see the presentation, but get home from work at 7pm so can't attend (even though I'm probably just around the corner from you, Myszka!)

I'd be happy to pay $35 for a copy of the tape.

(I could make a DVD with intro and credits and music too) :rofl: Steve could sell it in a shop on his premises!! :rofl:

myszka - You know how much I love you for introducing me to Steve to begin with, but unfortunately I have commitments on Tuesday evenings. I would get out of it for Steve, but I am not home from work until around 7pm, so wouldn't be able to make it anyway.

Thanks for organising again, hopefully I can make the next one!

Enjoy everyone - You won't be disappointed! :rofl:

Yvonne suggested that becouse majority will come straight from work and will not have time to eat beforehand that we should put some $ together and get some pizza.

I think its a great idea, there is Dominos not far from my place and I have some discount coupons.

so please bring few $$ to cover the pizza cost.

Also we would appreciate if you would arrive on time, as we will do the demos first, as there is still enough daylight at 6-6.45pm, and we can just walk out on the gof course next to my place (more room than in my yard)

So if you are wondering this is your training field for the evening :rofl:

post-9-1129011982.jpg

18.10.05... tuesday right??? would really prefer to arrange a video (will pay extra if I have to) but if that cant be done, ill risk getting in trouble from my boss and get there... anyone driving there from north of sydney??? (i.e. wyong??) im willing to pitch in petrol!! id really hate to miss out...

Hi Myszka / Tarka,

Did you want me to PM K9 Force to see if you are able to tape the evening? If it is ok, should I email you Myszka with my details and arrange for a fee to be put into your account or should go into Steves??

Btw, did the video of the workshop ever get completed?

Ta

Kristy

Latisha - Im allowed to film. If Im not Steve can bugger off :eek:

(Steve if you are reading dont bugger off - its just an expression :D )

Pay Steve directly.

Video from the workshop - it didnt get done as yet. Im holding onto the tapes (very naughty) as I have 4 tapes in a mess and before I send them off I want to transfer the stuff thats there onto VHS in case they get lost/deleted etc.

I simply didnt have time to do it as yet.