Hair Removal Tips Please!

gusmum

Just make sure they're purebred Dysons :thumbsup:

I mean, you wouldn't want them to get mixed up with the wrong crowd, imagine a Dyson x Vax mix. Ugh, you just know they'd come out all Vax orange.....

I gave up years ago, I just live with the hair & have resigned myself to the inevitability of eating doghair salad for the next few weeks.

I too have this problem with my dalmatian he drops hair constantly. It has gotten to the stage where people don't recognise me if i am not covered in dog hair. I think that I might have to invest in a dyson or dyson like vacuum to keep my non doggy sister who lives in my house sane...

Anne

:worship: I have the same problem in the car put towels on the back seat and front and floor..still get lots of hair hair hair everywhere..the only thing I hate is when the hot weather starts and you turn the air conditioning on in the car and what do you have a mouth full of hair.. :worship: ... surprise!!!..that's life with three pekingese...thinking about buying a spinning wheel ..maybe I will make lots of money making jumpers out of there hair and then I could buy one of those new alien dysons.. :thumbsup:

chewy