Advice Wanted On Feeding

If you're in Vic then the BARF patties are quite easy to get a hold of.

They are quite bulky, and contain the ground bones, offal, vegies and yoghurt etc. all in one.

They are a bit pricey especially for larger dogs, I feed one of my dogs a pattie and a cup of dry as a night meal...I would love to do homemade BARF but I just don't have the time or the storage space, so raw meaty bones + BARF patties + plus a bit of dry is the best I can manage at the moment.

They come frozen but are easy to separate still frozen with a butter knife, then put straight back in the freezer in single/double/triple portions.

My guys love 'em! They are gone in about 10 seconds.

BARF Victoria Just click on the link and go to the 'distributors' tab if you're interested.

Cheers, :love:

Mel.

Thanks Mel, a good idea I will check it out today!

haven, yes now the dressing is off she can get it wet, I was thinking about swimming for her and I think you mentioned somewhere you take Nova? Can you PM me the address and I'll check with the vet if we should try it...

Its Dogs in Motion at Myuna farm in Doveton. There is also one in Rowville and although I have never been there myself, I haven't heard favourable things. There may also be one in the Nthern suburbs, I'm thinking around the Diamond Creek area but I'm not sure.

I'd go with Myuna farm, it's a hike especially from your place but the facilities are excellent, they have a physio available and also an underwater treadmill, and the staff are very friendly and helpful.