Anyone Else Give Their Dog Greenies?

greentea

Beana refuses to chew anything other than meaty bones or her rope toys. She's a bit of a fussy pants and won't chew rawhide, Dentabones, Greenies or anything similar. :laugh:

I give her either chicken wings/necks or small beef bones everyday instead to keep her teeth clean (and her amused for a while).

Be careful slagging off a product when you don't know all the facts and you don't know if the information you have read is factual.

I don't think I "slagged off" the product at all. The article is available publically so I'm not broadcasting anything private.

Since the article appearde on another forum, a few other Griffon people have come forward and told about having to have them removed from their dogs' insides surgically. :eek: Those are certainly factual situations. I had no idea. They say they are digestible so I saw no problem with them. Until now...

I got lots of them, I bought them in bulk.. :( Unless I have their guts exrayed I won't know if they are still inside them or not. *something to discuss withthe vet, I guess*