Rip Kayla Aka Versoix Tudor Rose

*Heidi*

Dear Kayla's mum & family and to my dear Michael and Julie

:( Words cannot express the sorrow and heartache I feel for you all. Kayla was a beautiful girl whom I had the pleasure of watching grow up from when she was first born. Her kind hearted and cheeky spirt will live on in her big sisters Lisa (Versoix Lady Guinevere) and Sparti (Ch. Versoix Surprise Package) as she watches over you and them.

Thinking of you all.

Lesley :)

R.I.P. Kayla (Versoix Tudor Rose) now at peace and reunited with her sister Bethany and brothers George & Koby. :mad An angel now in heaven.

Edited by CheekyGirls

Hello Everyone

Thanks for your lovely messages and support, sorry for not responding sooner.

Kayla had Lymphosarcoma and it was all very sudden, she was fine one day, then on Friday she woke up and was limping a little and we could tell she was not herself, at first we thought she may have slept funny one her foot but we soon sorked out it was much worse, by the time she saw the vet that afternoon she could not, or would not sit down, he said to get her straight up to the ICU at Melbourne Uni in Werribee and we did, they thought she had meningitis but after the spinal tap on Saturday we dound that was not the case, she still was not walking etc and after many, many test and a very long weekend for us she still had not got up to walk and she had some brain damage, was in a lot of pain so we put her to sleep :(

In the post mortem they found the cancer was found in her neck, spleen, kidneys, lungs, and although the Vet was yet to finish the Autopsy he said to us he was sure it was also in her spine, which is why the sudden limp.

We are waiting for the full results in the mail.

Anyway I just thought i had better let you know as so many people had asked, i would have explained that first day but i was not really up to it, it is still very weird around the house not having her follow me everywhere I go but i know she is still looking down on us.

Merry Christmas to Everyone and Thanks again :(

I'm am so sad to hear of your loss; Kayla was certainly a big, beautiful, boisterous girl :(

One of my mongrels is going through chemo for mast cell tumour at the moment.

The strange thing is that she seems to be thriving on chemo :p

The girl has not been this perky for a long time :(

mong man