Herding Trial At Lancefield

Sparty

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to all who passed at Lancefield.

I did miss going to see if Gambit had any chance of passing. Gambit also missed ut on seeing his mother and siblings who did extremely well. It also would have been good to put the faces to the names.

Gambit won't be doing a lot of herding this year. I'm going to do tracking with him. Dave suggested it was better to wait until after Gambit had done tracking and then bring him back to herding.

We shall still attend the herding clinics etc. I will work on his stop and come, go around, come fore or whatever words we are supposed to use.

Does anyone use the whistle?

I have found Gambit responds well to the whistle so would like to work him on that.

Any suggestins Herding Guy?

Hi hopenfox,

I didn't realize u were another DOL addict like me :D ;) , i did look at ur dogs and thought they looked familer but didn't click :laugh:.

well least i can put a name to a face now

a big concrats for passing your intinct tests and getting runner up :eek:

sure hope to see u out there at those herding trails in the future

cheers sam and cooper

Wow how unco am I, I've just spent the last week trying to find out some info on the Lancefield club so that I could do some herding with Sascha and have just now seen this topic :laugh:

Can anyone tell me whether the Lancefield club has regular training and whether theydo obedience, etc. as well. Alo whether they have a website, contact details, etc. I am only about a 25 minute drive from there so it might be my best option for herding on a regular basis.

Guest cloverfdch

Congratulations everyone :laugh:. It sucked that we could not go because of the heat :eek:.

Sparty i think KC is near Gisborne now, unless i am getting people mixed up.

Edited by cloverfdch

I think Yogi said 7.30? so if it is going to be hot we would get some herding done while it is still coolish. pippi may be coming and Clover with her elvis as well, no ducks i will leave kira at home :happydance:

we are working on a date and i will keep u posted :happydance:

i thought it was fixed yogi?? 7.30 saturday lol im prying Rhi out of her bed (she might arive in pj's) at 6am or Elvis will throw a fit being left behind again hehehe

sunday we have flyball training from 10am so saturday was my only day i could come

Guest cloverfdch

Yep i will be there in my PJs :happydance:. Would you be free this Saturday LilBailey? I would love to see Maggie have a go aswell *Hint hint* :happydance:.