Central Coast/newcastle People

K9: Ok, thanks for the feedback.

We have approx 3 hours, first hour how about I demonstrate what pack drive looks like & briefly how I get that....

How to stop leash pulling.

Begin the second hour I will ask for suggestions on what to cover, same at the start of the third hour, I leave the topics open & we can discuss anything that you like.

I will have a chat with Cindy & work out what dog/s we need...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If possible can you put me on a waiting list in case anyone drops out.

I have huge behavioural problems and think I will gain allot from one of these nights as I have never attended one.

I have 2 dogs both with issues regarding barking/attacking in public places. If need I can bring one or both if you like.

I am paying on the night in cash for 2 spots i reserved, i think if we have the correct money in cash they will be ok with it,

gandalf

thankyou winterpaws,

i suppose you already have dogs lined up,but if not i can bring my

emotionally challenged female lab and my fat slob male who does what ever she does with me,she's got all the problems to be discussed.

(pulling on a lead,fear aggression,jumping up blah,blah,blah :happydance2::happydance2::happydance:)

thank's again

sorry if i'm making a nuisance of myself

tina

PM's have gone to all those who have previously indicated that they want a spot held for them. The PM has payment details and my address

If you are unable to make the night then please let me know as soon as possible - as you can see we have quite a few people who would like a spot if one become available. I've also received PM's from other people wanting to come.

I'll strategically place a copy of the real estate guide for Steve's attention and maybe our wonderful beaches will convince him to move up here :thumbsup::)

Please let me know if you did not get my PM

Hi Everyone,

I made a number of attempts to put money in the bank for Steve without success the other day.

Can I pay on the night or should I send a cheque to Steve? I would HATE to miss out

due to this.

Cheers

Linda Bagnall

Wyee NSW Aust

http://www.comcen.com.au/~birichino/ (it's a start)

Ever get the feeling

That your stuff strutted of

Without you?

Edited by zoiboy

• 2 weeks later...

hey all - the info night is next week yay!!!!

I know that a couple of people are paying on the night but there are still quite a few people who have not paid for their spots. If we could organise to pay Steve at least that way we know we definetely have the numbers

Also have 2 spots available if anyone is interested or has a friend or family member who wishes to come

Hi all - yep getting pretty excited here too! I will also be paying on the night and as I mentioned earlier will have to bring my year old GSD. He will sit quietly (I think and hope) and should not be any trouble. I am happy to have him used as a demo dog if Steve wishes (he knows Ben) but am equally happy to sit and watch and learn!!