Goodbye Britt

ChEeKy_AnGeL

RIP BRITT, :rofl::rofl:

Today has been very hard for all of my family. My mum's heartdog went to

:eek: today. Britt aka Ch. Tobenlee Rebel Rouser was nearly 13yrs, we grew up with him always beside us, making sure we didn't get up to any mischeif. Over the last month just before Xmas he had been sick and mum had to make the sad decision of letting him go. :rofl: We will miss you with all our hearts, watch over us from :) and keep us all out of mischief Britt ;) :rofl:

ChEeKy AnGeL :cry:

post-19-1136369463.jpg

:eek: what a handsome and loving face. The look of love and loyalty in his eyes, just melted me.

Such a difficult decision to make, but bravely done by your mum, I'm sure Britt is enjoying the happiness of freedom without old age and illness.

hugs from here,

fifi

:eek: RIP Britt... Im so sorry for your loss.. just remember all the good times you had together... he's looking down on you and keeping you all safe.

He's probably up stairs playing with my annie :) my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.. they say time heals but shit when will it mend a broken heart??

We cried :eek: at your loving words and thoughts from everyone and want to say thank you. The picture of him was only taken a few days ago, and it does show his love like you said Fifi. Have to agree with your sheltielover, time does heal, but my mum's heart will never be the same, she will always miss him.

ChEeKy AnGeL