Herding With Herding Guy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Gamby, i have only just started with the Ballarat flyball team i think u mean Cloverfdch (Rhi) with the bootiful Elvis :worship: LOL you will NEVER find a close up pic of me posted BY me if i can help it :rolleyes:

was a great group of people today :cool: I had a great time!!!

I was very proud of Bodie he is coming on well :D Dave even got him to "speak" lol this from the dog who wont even bark at flyball!!!

anotherone of Elvis

post-9-1136624636.jpg

Take two - I'l try that again. It was great today to meet a few more dolers that I had not met before and really enjoyed the relaxed training.

A lot of my photos did not turn out very well, dunno why - maybe I'm just a crap photographer :rolleyes:

Anyway I can only post 1 photo per post so here goes.....

Wow, this is hot work........Byron enjoyed the bath more than the sheep

post-9-1136629365.jpg

hey guys have you recieved your VIC Dog yet???

reason im asking , would you have chosen the herding pic they put in?

paGE 15 OR 16.... after the huge thread about photos showing dogs herding in the best light..... maybe it is me and not knowing where the handler is standing bias's the pic

Great, thanks Sheepdog, looking forward to it :happydance2:

Sparty... hmm, "first herding toller in Aust." eh? Well see I wanted to teach Pedro flyball and Guvvy herding. Couldn't handle both of them doing both :happydance2:. Unless Pedro can learn some duck herding...

Well David is getting soe ducks soon!!! Pedro's mum had a good go at duck herdig at the dam tuesday night LOL there are a few ducks there and she had to be called back quite a bit before she dissapeared after them :happydance2:

so are you coming to australian day RACV flyball comp for pedro to watch???

Kelpies seem to be good at flyball too..