Lure Coarsing At Kcc

As part of my job we have to wear orange safety vests when we are outside at all (my office is in the middle of the plant) and believe me they are very fasionable :rofl:.

Alison if it makes Tyler feel any better I could wear mine on sunday so she wouldn't be the odd one out :love: Though mine doesn't say I need space :rofl:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I'm debating wether to go now

her highness has started the rather messy part of being in season. This one snuck up on me, must be because of the new dog. Dont worry, she's in a secure run and dopey still thinks that you can mate the head and get results :confused:

Maybe I should just bring Skoot for a hello and meet other dogs but Mina would probably get upset if I left her alone in the cage all day while boof head got an outing. May have to wait for Brighton :laugh:

Darn you dogs :scold:

her highness has started the rather messy part of being in season.

Oh boy, can I relate to that. I decided not too take her ladyship and was feeling a little guilty about that. She's since decided to come on heat so the decision is final. It just means that I'll have to spend some decent time with her on Sunday and wear her a out a little with training and chasing Donkey Kongs! After that I'm sure she'll be happy to rest in the pen with big, juicy bone!

the jacket is flourescent yellow and says on both sides 'please give me space' You wont miss it
Do they make them in human sizes? I could use one for work.

Thanks for that! I wasn't sure how obvious they were. Yeh, I could definitely use one for work too. Might get something done without the interruptions! lol

Gosh it was hot out there again yesterday so we only stayed for one run. I was getting over a pesky migraine and still a bit light-sensitive :champagne:.

Great to meet Alison and Tyler :happydance2:. Tyler is a real sweetheart :cooldance:.

The greyhounds and whippets were great to watch. Made me feel a bit :happydance: taking out dachshunds after the fast dogs, but hey, they enjoyed it.

The RRCV people are lovely and the changes seemed to work well. While there were fewer people, it seemed like the runs were going through more smoothly and quickly.

I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to the RRCV for their help and understanding with Tyler. They where super helpful and gave us extra special treatment, letting us enter through our own special gate so I didn't have to walk Tyler past all the other dogs. Thank you soo much!

Also, a big thank you to FeralSam for lining up and buying my ticket for me so I again didn't have to walk through all the other dogs.

It was nice to meet all the DOLers there. Tyler's 'Please Give Me Space' jacket came in handy with DOLers being able to recognise who we where :happydance2: Nice to meet you to Iron Chef Michiba. Your dogs are just gorgeous!

It was funny, I had my husband taking Josh in and I took Moses in. Or rather the dogs took us in. Then the lady yells out, have your dogs done this before. LOL They were actually reversing the lure and hiding it under the tunnels for my dogs to keep them guessing, which was a little hard on Josh, as he stood in the middle like a stunned mullet, his not that good when the pressure is on, trying to sort out problems. But there was no fooling Moses. At the end of his run he was running into the blue tunnels and moving with them on his back.

I made a couple of suggestion such as a small drinking bucket, and some paddle pools for the dogs when they are finished. Like they do at flyball.