Flat As A Tack

Help I NEED INSPIRATION I seem to have gone flat no interest not all that interested in even walking the dogs ,let alone training them.

I seem to have hit a is it worth the bother training them 'hole' please help me to crawl out and get started again.

:rofl:

you try so hard and feel let down again I have given them a long holiday but "now" it's like when your on a diet you hit a plato

SOOOOOO come on an inspire me pleaaaasssssse

gl;orybea :love:

Hey i know how you feel i sometimes go through stages like that do you have any friends you can get together with maybe have a trick day or something my sister and i go coffee shop trianing where we go for a walk that ends at a nice coffee shop and while we drink and have something nice to eat we do a little training people come up and compliment the dogs which is always nice for the ego

yb

we will have to get together soon as im feeling a bit like that at the moment too. just been so busy etc.. kids been sick bla bla bla.... i know probably an excuse and me being lazy but just dont have the motivation to do dog training at the moment. need some inspiration too...

WHAT??????

Feeling flat when working with a dog - what, how, who, when?????

How could you ever feel flat? Grab that lead, your treat bags, clicker, whatever (oh and the dog of coarse) go to the park and work / play with that dog. Now look at his / her wagging tail, honest eyes, loyal nature and tell me you feel flat.

Whenever I feel flat, down, low energy etc etc guess what I do - go work with my dogs. When I spend time with my dogs I lose sense of time, never feel down, never feel how hot or how cold it is - all that is is me and my dog and maybe a few hundred sheep :love:

Get into some play time with your charges, make a fool of yourself and have some fun. Your charges need you.

Sending you energy vibes through the WWW now.

Dave.

thanks you guys , you gave me the kick in the bum I needed , although I must confess my bums a wee bit sore , :rofl:

and your right I just needed to be encouraged and lifted up when I fell down ,I just did a bit of training with them .

HEY! Yogi Bear would you know Stella ????

Okay the inspiration Fairy has landed so come on all you Flat people

WAIT on I did say flat not fat lets put our best paws forward and take out those titles this year and don't forget to boast on dol :confused::laugh:

" and away we go "

Cheers Glorybea :scold:

could do, maybe, might know the name, lol

If you need a kick start im pretty good at getting peole motivated lol just ask the summer school girls we had a ball.

AS for getting titles took connor out yesterday and had a look at where we're at seeings hes had a fair break not bad need to build duration on his heeling and add st drop and stand to heeling patterns and build stays otherwise im very happy and he playd ball at the monsters den which is a big step forward. I hae it when i cant train my dogs its like i go around ll day feeling like i lost something and connor hates it too he will nag and nag until we do something then hes happy to just veg out

Edited by yogibear

glad to see connors getting back on track YB hes such a happy enthusiastic little boy, and what a great trainer he has, hes a star you should be proud of him and yourself... :confused: i really admire u 2 and love watching you work... that is inspiration enough for me... ok back to it today.....