A Proud Mummy Today

ReXy

ohhh just had to share a proud moment i had with toby today, we started first day at obedience club officailly.lol we had done puppy preschool and working a bit on a few things with a very tallented and clever trainer, but today was his first day at an official "club" well we ghad to do the first day class so they could go through all the rules etc... then he should be in puppies next week or beginners puppies,

Not my boy. straight to ADVANCED puppies.lol for his first day on a ground that hes never been on with so many dogs he stayed focused on ME and listend to me and did all he was told not 1 paw out of place.. instructor used him as an example on what is expected and said he was 100% correct and did all his work beautifully and if it were a test A+ for him, my boy was so good and i am so proud of him especially when i got comments from instructors and other members on how good he was.

ok thats enough ramble thanks for listening just had to share, last week was feeling a little flat and not enthused about training at all, today.. i cant wait to get back next week..lol and will be practising all week..

P.S. Chelsea says, if Toby needs any hints on misbehaving, just to ask... she has plenty!

:happydance2::happydance::cooldance: nice try jen... lol hes not allowed to be naughty anymore,, hes a good boy now.. im not giving him any ideas.... but he did say when will chelsea come meet him at the park for a romp and play... cause shes sooo pretttyyyy

Edited by lablover1

*singing* "Go Toby, go Toby, gooooooooo Toby!" :champagne::cheer::laugh:

Sorry we missed Toby's first day in 'big' school. He is just such a totally adoorable angel faced wonder puppy. :D

We'll get to see him next week in with the 'big' kids. Max is going to be there next Sunday isnt he Springy? Not quite sure, but Miss Rosie pocket pup 'might' be coming along to join Max in disrupting intro class. Toby will have to make them all behave coz Banjo will be too busy body slamming Max (as usual) to help! :crazy::happydance2::rofl:

(oh dear, I already guess how bad they are all going to be together with us trying to get them to concentrate on learning :happydance::cooldance: )

Hey Simone,

I've got Thursday and Friday off if either suits for the kids to have a play in the park. Chelsea and Jazz are both off to the chiropractor on Wednesday, but i'm sure they'll be fine. Chelsea flew over the puppy pen that i use as a barrier this morning, so it shouldn't be anything serious... hasn't slowed her down anyway! :happydance2: