K9 Force Handlers Workshop

Hi All,

the video has now been burnt to CD, thanks to Flame's Daddy.

If everyone who attended that wants a copy could please PM me their details that would be great.

NB. I work in Sydney CBD, so if you would prefer to meet up instead of getting it through the post, just let me know and we'll organise something!

Cheers

jbbb

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everone, just to let you know the DVD conversion from Monika's (Myszka's) tape went really well. (Thanks Myszka! :cheer: ) I'm pleased with the quality and its proving to be a brilliant refresher on some of the things Steve covered on the day.

Here's a collection of "screen grabs" from the DVD. :rolleyes:

k9_training_Feb06.jpg

Hi All,

if you attended the workshop and you want a copy of the DVD and if you work in the city.... how about we meet up and we can hand the DVD's over?

where: outside the entrance to Myers foodcourt in Pitt St Mall (at the top of the stairs)

when: Thursday the 2nd March (this Thursday)

time: 12:30pm

If you are turning up, please let me know who you are and which dog you handled on the day. We will only bring enough DVD's for people who reply!!

Cheers

jbbb

Flames_Daddy, with the quality and speed of your service I think I want to give you all the K9 tapes I have. I bet that those that attended any workshops I organised last year will be annoying you to get a copy. Are ou up for a challenge? :laugh:

Hi Myszka! With sufficient motivation I may be convinced to make more DVDs. Its just a matter of initiating "drive". :cheer:

flame_drive1.jpg

Flames_Daddy, with the quality and speed of your service I think I want to give you all the K9 tapes I have. I bet that those that attended any workshops I organised last year will be annoying you to get a copy. Are you up for a challenge? :thumbsup:

Hi Myszka! With sufficient motivation I may be convinced to make more DVDs. Its just a matter of initiating "drive". :thumbsup:

I wonder what do I have to do to initiate "your" drive? :cheer:

Do I just swing a kong on a string for you like you do for Flame? :cheer:

Hi Alison,

no, you're not too late. We burnt 7 and have actually run out at this point! But we will be burning some more.

Let me know if you want to meet for lunch on Thursday (details above) or PM me your postal details, and we'll organise one for you.

Cheers

jbbb