Training In Drive Workshop At K9 Force Saturday 6 May

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alibear and I will both be there..........

Look out everyone !!!!!

:rofl::(:)

Yep I will be there, and what do you mean "look out" women? :rofl: Come to think of it - want a lift Ali? Saves us both driving up!

How does some Krispy Kreme donuts sound?? I have to drive right past a KK on my way to Steves.

Oh PLEASE bring Krispy Kreme's! I :rofl: them!!!!!!!!! Please, please please...... :rofl:

Edited by Alibear

I will be there with my Kelpie Xia. Will be interesting to see how we go ... have been practicing making drive in different locations. Getting better but not yet where I would like us to be.

Flames Daddy - I can tell you that what Helga is brining is better than the "plastic" doughnuts. Just ask ollie1 - that has fully experienced the cakes with me...... including a true Polish doughnut. hmmmm on the thought of that I must try to provide an experience of a Polish doughnut to you as well. When I return. Promise.

BTW - spots for lunch in our clan are taken. There are only so manych chickens that I can carry and there is only one cake to share.

Edited by myszka

Patrick - I hope you realise that Helga is actually hiding deeply in a cupboard. Might have to get her out :eek:

If all fails will you accept Natasha? :mad

Natasha eh? :D

I had my heart set on "Helga" but this is a tough decision, however I don't think I can lose! Surprise me!! :thumbsup:

hmmm after I just got some good news :thumbsup: it looks like the whole Helga experience might become available. All I need is a Mauser :eek: but with my contacts it might be easier for me to get a Kalashnikov :mad

Does anyone know if there are still places available as a spectator for this workshop??

I bet K9 knows :D [email protected]

hmmm after I just got some good news :thumbsup: it looks like the whole Helga experience might become available. All I need is a Mauser :mad but with my contacts it might be easier for me to get a Kalashnikov :eek:

Monika you know your accessories! A nice shiny Luger might be the thing for the ultimate classy "Helga" effect. Yes... this is working for me... :eek:

Move over Bond Girls... we have a new Femme Fetal!! :D

Edited by Flames_Daddy

jbbb - trust me you can pull the Helga look. - Ill swap you for a doona with sleaves if you want - so I can have the Michellin look while you take Patrick into some dark alley in the Helga outfit :thumbsup:

Re guns - Im affraid of guns, that starting pistol at WAE was as much as I could ever handle, so perhaps I might pass on the Musers and Kalashnikovs. Is that ok?

And re Femme Fatale - :D :eek::mad you have a Femmes Fatales grand daughter over there guys!

Edited by myszka

No way, we're not swapping! I am going to be warm and toasty and look daggy. You can be fashionable and cold, Helga!! :eek:

BTW I didnt think there were any dark alleys in Kurrajong! :D

you have a Femmes Fatales grand daughter over there guys

Oh yea! :thumbsup:

BTW I didnt think there were any dark alleys in Kurrajong! :D

It is closer than you would ever guess, Ill show you when we are there :mad

Re warmth - Helga stuff is the warmes stuff I own, unless Ill dug out my one piece sking gear, - now that would be THE LOOK of the day. Il post you a linky to a horny hat I have :eek: Yes Ill copy Ollie1 and Flames Daddy as well :thumbsup:

Ah, I think you're supposed to be paying attention to Steve! :rofl:

Myszka, please turn up in your one-piece ski suit - we can use you as a decoy! :):)

Edited by jbbb