Is It Important To Desex A Male Dog?

Last night i could not sleep well.. and rascal got dream i think.. because hear him making weeping sound ...

This morning rascal fell down from a coffee table :laugh:.. lucky just a moment of frighten..

he seem like knowing to be a big day for him..

waiting beside me to set off to the vet... good luck my lovely boy.. be brave :laugh:

post-9051-1147999150_thumb.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi There.. my rascal just came back from vet. Doctor said he is doing well.. wake up very fast and start active already.

as per advise, I fed him small meal.. he ate very fast.. wonder is it because his teeth is clean now.. so eat very fast ;o..

post-9051-1148027210_thumb.jpg

Edited by Haze

:D I hope he's alright.

Maybe it's just me but I can't seem to find his name anywhere. What's your gorgeous boy's name? :rofl:

ETA: OK, so i'm completely blind!!!! Sorry! :cheer:

Edited by kaywoman68

:D I hope he's alright.

Maybe it's just me but I can't seem to find his name anywhere. What's your gorgeous boy's name? :rofl:

ETA: OK, so i'm completely blind!!!! Sorry! :cheer:

Hi there.. thank you.. he is ok now.

THe vet said lucky i discovered earlier.. the wound just open up abit.. he use a kindof glue that use on human to glue up the wound.. and change his elizabeth collar to 15cm .. very big :cheer:... before that he was given 12.5cm.. now no matter how my boy scratch cannot reach any part of his legs :cheer:..

His name is Rascal :cheer:

You can find his pic here http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=63742

Hi there!!!

So glad to hear that little Rascal is doing so well after his op!!!

Haze, I noticed in one of your posts you feel that you did not look after your first dog as well as you would have liked. From what I have seen, you are a very kind owner who loves her dogs very much. And you are interested in learning more and genuinely care for your dogs well being. So in saying that, and also because your last dog got to the great age of 16, I would think that you have done a great job and your dogs have been lucky to have been cared for by you!!!

Good luck with little Rascal... by the way I love the photos of him. He is just too adorable!!

Hi there!!!

So glad to hear that little Rascal is doing so well after his op!!!

Haze, I noticed in one of your posts you feel that you did not look after your first dog as well as you would have liked. From what I have seen, you are a very kind owner who loves her dogs very much. And you are interested in learning more and genuinely care for your dogs well being. So in saying that, and also because your last dog got to the great age of 16, I would think that you have done a great job and your dogs have been lucky to have been cared for by you!!!

Good luck with little Rascal... by the way I love the photos of him. He is just too adorable!!

Hi Kelly,

Thank you.

Rascal is doing well... just that with his extra big Elizabeth collar... i have to hand feed him.. he cannot pick up the food himself. :D

My First dog passed away due to painful dislocated limb. she cried non stop at the hospital for an hr, eyes were numb, tongue was purple... even the pain killer injection couldn't help. I have no choice but to put her to sleep. It's really a tough decision. When on the way to the vet.. she kept crying painfully but still as if she know she is leaving us soon.. the way she stared at me.. i will never forget. A kindof look as if telling me she will miss me badly.

Anyway, i can always feel she was still with me.. because i kept her ashes with me. I thought of spreading her ashes to the ocean. But then long hr of considering, i think she will love to be with us forever :rofl: