Photo Competition

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea about orbee balls being glow in the dark, but I have a glow in the dark kong, I can tell you taht you would need to subject it to strong light for several hours for it to work nicely for max 10-15 minutes in the dark.

I walk a lot in the complete darkness and that stuff doesnt really work.

Hopefully orbee are heaps better in that area, let me know how you go, Id like a true glow in the dark toy.

Edited by myszka

I have no idea about orbee balls being glow in the dark, but I have a glow in the dark kong, I can tell you taht you would need to subject it to strong light for several hours for it to work nicely for max 10-15 minutes in the dark.

Hopefully orbee are heaps better in that area, let me know how you go, Id like a true glow in the dark toy.

Mine ( medium) glows for about 15 minutes, but it is a strong glow.

Im not at home during the day and no lamps are on, if I leave it outside, gets dark at 5 I get home at 7 will it still be glowing? I want one anyway, just asking questions to find out more.

Althernativelly if I get home at 7 put it under a lamp and go training at 10 is 3 hours enough?

Edited by myszka

K9: lol I havent completed those type of experiments lol You can tell us all when you get one. They dont all glow by the way only the white. The pink & blue & green & blue stay cleaner looking & are easy to see in grass, they all have their advantages...

The main ones are that they smell strongly of peppermint, rather than that foul rubber smell, & they are very soft yet extremly durable...

You can always take it to work with you & "charge it up".

You can tell us all when you get one.

Well I guess I have my eyes set on the second price in the competition than :p

Photos will be coming, its a large project over here, so hang on tight for couple of weeks.

We dobe people dont mess around with simple stuff, we have high standards (for anything really........) :confused:

Those ball thingies...do you stock them yourself? Because I want one, but you're coming here next month...are you able to stuff one in your bag so that I can escape the nasty $8 postage? $8 is a fortnight of bus tickets for me :laugh:

Please? :D

K9: yes I have them in stock & yes I will bring you one... lol.. remind me though!

I also have something called the Orbo, like a Kong but tons better in the fact that its much softer but just as durable, meaning its more fun to chew & bounces like crazy! They also have the peermint smell, glow etc...

Keep the pics coming some great ones already, but Im sure you guys can beat that!