K9 Force Info Night - Central Coast, Nsw

K9 Force has agreed to have an info night on the Central Coast.

This is a great opportunity to meet with K9 Force, hear him talk and also ask him billions of questions! I dont think there is a particular agenda at this stage (although I want to hear more on Drive Training), so if you want to discuss anything in particular, please let me know and we'll make a list of things for Steve to talk about.

The info session would go from 6:30pm until about 9:30pm and will be held at the southern end of the Central Coast. For anyone without transport, we are a 5-10 minute walk from a train station.

Cost is $40 per person to cover K9's time and petrol.

Please let me know if you would like to attend, as I am organising the list of attendees.

Suggested topics so far (if you want any other topic covered let me know):

* Training in Drive

* Getting attention (particularly from a group of dogs)

* e-collar training

Update @ 3:55pm 22nd June:

Due to all the requests for a Friday night (both on here an in PM's), the night has now been booked for Friday the 14th July. :thumbsup:

Updated to add a list of topics.

Edited by jbbb

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be there! I enjoyed the last one so much there is no way ill miss out on this one... plus its a great excuse to have a play with miss flame!! (and see jbbb and flames_daddy too of course!!) if im able to bring karma along we'll have to test out that orange rubber toy of flames that makes that loud noise (karma will probably jump through rings of fire to get you to throw it for her)... if she completely trashes it ill buy you a new one...

p.s. would prefer a friday if possible...

From my personal experience I can tell you people that these things dont finish at 9 pm, more like 11pm than you have to get home, so unless you have a Wednesday off I suggest that Friday is a better day, so you can sleep in on Sat.

Just my two cents worth of past experiences.

I would love some more information on drive training and also maybe how to keep a pack of dogs more human-focussed than dog-focussed??? Friday is probably the better option for me but I will be there no matter what!! LOL

I have a deaf 4 months old Dally bitch, (foster dog) that I am going to be training, I would love a vibration collar but they are expensive. I would like any pointers LOL

No laughing, I did not think it was that funny lol

I have a deaf 4 months old Dally bitch, (foster dog) that I am going to be training, I would love a vibration collar but they are expensive. I would like any pointers LOL

K9: have some great ideas... when it comes closer, email me & maybe I will get you to bring your dog along as a demo dog... :thumbsup:

Vibe collars arent the best & on the nite I will explain why if you ask...

I would love some information from K9 on training deaf dogs

K9: Pardon? :thumbsup:

Sure I can do that...

K9: have some great ideas... when it comes closer, email me & maybe I will get you to bring your dog along as a demo dog... :thumbsup:

Vibe collars arent the best & on the nite I will explain why if you ask...

OK, sounds good to me