Bye Buster Baby

Gamby

Yesterday I had to pts my 16 yo Lilac Burmese Mister Buster (Wyndene Cashmier Cloud. Sire - Tysley Tiny Tornado; Dam - Wyndene Blue Lady).

He was diagnosed with diabetes in November 2005. He had insulin twice a day and was so good about it. He would even let me know it was time for his "shots"

He became very thin, wouldn't eat so I thought that his insulin needed adjusting. A visit to the vet yesterday confirmed that he had cancer and it was the size of the vets fits and so hard.

There was nothing more to do so I held him, told him I loved him and asked him to go to sleep.

Buster was the typical burmese cat who played ball, gave you cuddles, yelled at you when he wanted something in particular or just strutted around the place knowing that he was King of the Castle.

Bye Buster Baby, enjoy your freedom. Say Hello to Kiera for me. I'm sure she'll be pleased to see you after all this time.

:thumbsup: So sorry t hear about poor Buster, they leave a huge hole in our homes and our hearts, I find feed time hard, and even though it was in February I had my special old girl released from discomfort. I find myself. at times putting her plate out when I am feeding the other Frenchies and I burst into tears.

RIP Buster hope that your life at the :thumbsup: will be full of fun and games, look down on your human family and let them know that everything is OK.

I am at ease now after the death of Mister Buster. :rolleyes:

I had a reading done and was told that "I can see Buster twitching the very tip of his tail and watching you intently"

That is what Buster did whenever I went near him so I know he is here beside me.

They never leave us do they, they are always there in one way or the other by way of a quick passing shadow, getting the food bowl ready etc.