Joe

WaikikamukauAussies

My beloved Border Collie cross was put to sleep today :rolleyes:

Joe - 1991 -2006

15 years - RIP my mate

Thanks for all the memories, even though you weren't a purebred you made up for it in so many ways, you taught me so much about myself both good & bad, remember the good times mate, going horse riding togther with me on pepper, while you chased those rabbits & on the odd occasion would bring one back to me, you could hear your yelp of exictement throughout the bush, so I knew where you were.

Thanks for laying on the bed with me when I was sick & every night, & teaching me the joys of throwing the tennis balls & at the mention of the word 'ball' going & looking until you found one, as even though I thought I had them all up you'd still go out & find one in your stash, which I never found.

For those times you gave me comfort & just being with me on the property, for the long night you stayed with me in the car on 'foal watch' keeping me company.

Thanks for also keeping my Aussies in line, they learnt so much from you, Scandal has BIG paws to fill & I know you will look down at us & I hope you are enjoying chasing the 'bunnies' & the tennis balls, say hello to Dusty for me & especially Pepper.

I will be with you too someday, until then thanks for all the memories, I will never forget.

Love

Andrea, The Aussies, The Ponies

:mad:cry: So sorry to hear of Joe's passing, but oh what a wonderful life he had with you.

It is so hard to part with one that has been with you through the good and the bad times, my angel Mia, went to the bridge in February after being my constant companion for 11 1/2 years, and I am sure that she too is waiting at the bridge with owned by shelties Annie, they will be able to play ball together and show Joe where all the bunnies are.

RIP Joe and run free with the girls at the :rolleyes:

post-6593-1154438233.gif