Online Book Shops

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winterpaws,

Nooooooooo.

But, when I looked at the photos in the relevant section on DOL, I could not help noticing a nice piece of water, suitable for one or two drills.

Cannot help wondering if the farm, wonderfully clever MJ and Jade organised would allow retriever training on the property. LOL.

Staying at the pub would suit me. I LOVE COUNTRY hotels.

Cannot help wondering if the farm, wonderfully clever MJ and Jade organised would allow retriever training on the property. LOL.

I actually commented at the time that the dam would be something you'd be particularly interested in. :) Maybe we should double up a SARDA & Retrieval weekend? :) :p

I actually commented at the time that the dam would be something you'd be particularly interested in. Maybe we should double up a SARDA & Retrieval weekend?

She did too. I'll find out if you can use the dam , if not we have other dams :thumbsup:

cheers

M-J

Now, now, now........thinking cap on. Myself and two other girls are planning to go camping together (somewhere in country Victoria) and leaving our other halves at home, in about two weeks. They are helping throw/and train, with me.

Where to go???????

From now on, I am going to call you fussy Erny!!!!

The weather is warming up, we can bathe in dams.

I love bush camping, but also like a shower. Local caravan parks normally allow, at a very reasonable cost, use of their bathroom facilities.

Sounds as though VT is a good choice. Brother, we are spoilt girls. LOL.

Well, the books and tape arrived at the post office yesterday.

Good quick service!!!

While returning from training, I picked the books up. Currently listening to the puppy tape. Seems good but the volume keeps changing. My poor ears!!!

Sorry for the delay, cooking dinner for Andrew tonight. A special event - I am such a bad wife, LOL.

I will Email you both.

VERY interesting tape.

Edited:BTW, the tape is an "old fashioned" sound tape. Lucky our unit still has this option!!!

Edited by Lablover

This tape is spinning me out Erny. I LIKE IT. Makes sense.

I have to admit I am excited, as I have been so disappointed in other "cook book" tapes, videos and books.

Only problem is the tape keeps stopping. Defect in our player or the tape??? Might have to go outside and test it, in one of our vehicles.

Meatballs. Andrew loves meatballs. Brother!!! How boring, LOL.

Meatballs. Andrew loves meatballs. Brother!!! How boring, LOL.

Nothing wrong with meatballs! (searches for hands on hips emoticon). They're one of the few things I KNOW how to cook! :)

Look forward to hearing what the tape is about.

Get over here!!! Dinner is about to be served.

Oh dash it all, LL!!!! You tell me that AFTER I've just put on the sausages and 3 veg. :eek::eek:

LL:

At the end of side one, the commentator advises to change sides, unfortunately the other side is blank.

Maybe it's been left blank for notes! :)

Hi M-J

I can only guess LL was exclaiming about something that was on the video she is watching. Who knows! I expect she'll explain when she gets a chance.

Hi Erny I'm sure she will, so we can all ponder it's merits :D

Houston we have a problem.

You are a dag (in the nicer sense of the word). Can't wait to hear what a German Meat Test is.

cheers

M-J

MJ & Erny,

Success was achieved with the other side of the audio tape, after a 5 minute or so delay.

The tape is good. I really like it!!!!! Common "sense" testing, which sometimes as we all know is not too common.

I will send it to you, after I play it again. Actually I have played it a few times (today while training), but it moves on so quickly, and I am slow. :)

Edited: Frankly I am very very very glad I bought it. Surprised really!!!! As I originally was only going to buy the two books. Threw it is as an extra.

Edited by Lablover