Online Book Shops

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the Booth Schutzhund book - it's really good, but had to order it from overseas. Hopefully you can find it locally, because the postage was nearly as expensive as the book was!

Is that the "Training in Drive" by Gotfried Dildei and Sheila Booth? It's a great book, one of many in my personal library

Again thanks all.

I have ordered the two books available through dogwise. And the tape LOL.

Hopefully I can squeeze them into the rather large "dog" cupboard which is dedicated to video tapes, books and misc articles.

hi

dogwise has verry reliable shipping i recomend them. also check out their bargan section.

Lab and poodle,

You had me scared for a moment, I thought you were going to suggest yet another book or video. My husband would not be happy. He banned me months ago from buying any more books or videos. Lucky he knows "no" means nothing to me.

Erny,

BTW the fridge repairer is arriving tomorrow. Our wine will be easier to access again. Yipee.

Erny, BTW the fridge repairer is arriving tomorrow. Our wine will be easier to access again. Yipee.

Thank goodness. I was getting a bit 'over' this "earn your rewards" thing. :laugh::(

Mind you Erny,

As we only fill our wine glasses to a very low level, purely for medicinal/social purposes, is why we have to open the fridge so often. It was funny when the door fell off!!!! Damm fridge is nearly new too. What a hoot.

As we only fill our wine glasses to a very low level, purely for medicinal/social purposes, is why we have to open the fridge so often.

:laugh::vomit::rofl: You think they'll all believe us, LL? :(:rofl:

Edited by Erny

This is a little example of what I do.

Mind you, the person (Lainee) handling Peppa is not me. I am taller LOL LOL

Just to explain a little, Lainee has sent Peppa on a blind (hidden retrieve) in water. There was a little island in the centre of this dam which Peppa was not allowed to beach on.

The guy in the photo had thrown a mark and there was another blind further to the left.

Anyway, a little example of what we enjoy.

3272.jpg

3273.jpg

Plllllease come to NSW for a trial so we can come and watch :scold::scold::rofl: (thats meant to be a begging emoticon)

It will become a "worship" emoticon once you've seen LL and her dogs working. :(

Of course, if LL goes to NSW for a trial, she'll need her trusty "assistant" to go with her. :rofl: Won't you, Lablover? ;) :mad :mad I will carry the bumpers for you. :mad