p_stampy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:laugh:

This morning I took Jadey for a walk, and this dude had his fully grown rotti off lead. Once the rotti saw us, he fell behind (his owner) and ran around behind us. Jade was good and went to sniff his nose, but he kinda growled. Finally the owner realised his dog wasnt' right behind him and called him over...

It was before 6am, but i am not sure what I would have done if the rotti was more aggressive.

not long after i saw my next door neighbour walking his big fluffy.. keeshouse? i think. theyve barked at each other through the fence, but never met.

turns out jade was happy to lie on her back while he jumped all over her!!

Yeh, she can be good when SHE wants to be!!

Trust me when I say all puppies can be good when they want to be. My little girl is pretty good but does like to get into some things she knows are not allowed when she thinks she can get away with it.

She was naughty yesterday, I left some biscuits .. i cant remember what theyre called, they're savory ones at least not chocolate.. anyway left them on the table, came out to find the box totally ripped apart, and the silver stuff totally licked clean.

Luckily I had put the panadol away becuase I left it right beside the packet of biscuits.

Later I found her on the couch eaching my previously in perfect condition, visual basic box (erm.. programming thing). I mean, the box was a perfect door stop and footrest, but it WAS in perfect condition.

She was sitting beside me most of the afternoon, but then she'd wander off away from me, and that is where i find her, eating anything cardboard!!

Edited by p_stampy

• 2 weeks later...

hey everyone,

i have a new puppy her name is shylo and she is a maltease. im having troubles teaching her toliet training when she wakes up she goes for poo's on my carpet twice before im even up! im only 16 and still am adapting to the early morings but i've tried every thing even wheni take her out to the toliet she goes and when she comes back inside she goes to the toliet again. i dont let her drink after she has been the toliet and i've praised her when she does good things but when ever its comes to toliet traing its like she does'nt want to learn.

help

Edited by shylo's mummy

Hello Shylo's mum, I would think about crate training, or set your alarm and take out your pup for toilets during the night. Everytime your pup does a wee or poo praise them so he knows he is doing the right thing.

It is a slow process but you will get there. Chin up :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

off-lead stuff is going really well. I wasn't 100% sure, but the area I take her for her walks is all off lead :D

Yesterday I had her off lead for about 90% of the time. Luckily shes still weary of people and dogs, so if there is soemone else about shes right beside me :D

Shes such a good little girl!! Love her to bits!!