Rip Lola

lokelani

Hi all, my name is Lia! A friend of Emma's, and Lola was my family's... mainly my mum and step dad's beautiful choccie Lab!!! Lola was put to sleep at 2.15pm today after emergency surgery discovered a massive tumor surrounding her internal organs. Lola and my mum Jane were due to graduate as pet's as therapy companions next week. Lola and Jane would have bought so much joy to those they visited ... it's such a pity they never had the chance. Lola was my mum's piller of strength following the death of her other dog Booma only a few months ago. To lose two dogs, two beloved members of the family in such a short space of time is a terrible tragedy. Here's to Lola and Booma living in eternal happiness in doggie heaven. I love you mum... Stay strong!

Run free and we will se you when the time is right. Em xxx :):banghead:

Hi all, my name is Lia! A friend of Emma's, and Lola was my family's... mainly my mum and step dad's beautiful choccie Lab!!! Lola was put to sleep at 2.15pm today after emergency surgery discovered a massive tumor surrounding her internal organs. Lola and my mum Jane were due to graduate as pet's as therapy companions next week. Lola and Jane would have bought so much joy to those they visited ... it's such a pity they never had the chance. Lola was my mum's piller of strength following the death of her other dog Booma only a few months ago. To lose two dogs, two beloved members of the family in such a short space of time is a terrible tragedy. Here's to Lola and Booma living in eternal happiness in doggie heaven. I love you mum... Stay strong!

Run free and we will se you when the time is right. Em xxx :):banghead:

Lia and Em, It was just so sweet of you to remember Lola this way. I sure that somewhere in the future another pup will come along who I can train to be a pets as therapy ... but there will never be another Lola. I am just so glad that she was "on loan' to us even for such a short time. Feel so alone this morning. Love Me ;)

Edited by Jane O

Oh Jane I am so terribly sorrry for your loss of your sweet pup Lola, I can't imagine life without my yellow Lab Whisky and to have lost Booma as well your heart must be breaking, stay strong, God had a plan in mind for them and I know he wouldn't have wanted Lola to have suffered look to the sky and the 2 brightest twinkling stars are your darling Lola and Booma, God bless you.

Oh Jane I am so terribly sorrry for your loss of your sweet pup Lola, I can't imagine life without my yellow Lab Whisky and to have lost Booma as well your heart must be breaking, stay strong, God had a plan in mind for them and I know he wouldn't have wanted Lola to have suffered look to the sky and the 2 brightest twinkling stars are your darling Lola and Booma, God bless you.

Hey dandydog,

So sweet to hear from you. I know there must be a plan and that at some stage it will bcome clear to me. Give Whiskey an extra hug from a fellow lab lover. Will go star gazing tonight!

I reckon Booma probably sent Lola to you ... cos he knew the love he felt with you... and maybe he knew she needed someone special for the little time she had with you...

They will both be watching now... waiting for the time to be right to put that next special puppy in front of you needing the love only they know you can give it..

pxx (paula)