Dog Training....which One In House Or In Home?

auzloz

Good on you asking for help.

In my experience the more "trouble" dogs become while out and about, the worse the problems become as the dogs mature etc.

Often this results in the dogs being walked less and other unwanted behaviours and often rehoming results.

Good luck. You sound as though you are trying your best and with a little work you will be fine, with happy dogs. Until you receive help it might be best to walk the dogs at separate times. More walking for you, but at the very least you can concentrate better and your stress levels might be lower.

Again good luck!!!

YES YOU ARE RIGHT I HAVE STOPPED WALKING THE DOGS AND NOW THEY ARE BECOMING QUITE DESTRUCTIVE THANKS FOR HELP

Im an instructor at Peakhurst, Ill be there this coming Saturday (providing the weather is better than last weekend)

Im also a long standing customer of K9 Force.

I can have a look at your dogs and give you few tips if you come to the club at Peakhurst but if money is no object just book yourself to have a lesson with K9 as and there is noone better in Sydney.

sending your dog to someone for training is a really BAD idea.

thankyou....I will see if we can get to Peakhurst...K9 sounds great but a bit far with a dog that gets car sick

What gear have you got on your dogs? Just a collar and lead? If yes, you might want to go and get one of the head collar type gadgets (halti etc), all pet shops sell them. They will give you lots more control of your doggies and you will at least be able to give them some exercise whilst you are finding a trainer.

ausloz I've just booked a session with K9 and it is 4 weeks away.

Just thought I'd mention that as you may want to consider looking into curing the carsickness in the interim ? It is pretty common, dealing with it with a pup myself at the moment.

Definately go see myszka at Peakhurst in the meantime, she is a gem :rofl:

yep i would go to k9 too...if you love your doggies (which you must!) then got to k9, he gives the best value for money and his information is priceless...might be a little drive for you, but i travel all the way from newcastle to see him and imo it is worth every second of travel. he never makes you feel stupid or evil lol but most of all, his methods work!!