What's Happened To Eaglepack In Australia?

Shoelace

Checked my local Petstock this morning and they have a ggod supply of Eagle Pack at the moment but just in case I bought another 6.8kg bag of EP Holistic Duck and Oatmeal and told the owner I may be back to buy some more.

According to him the EP is sitting on the wharves in containers just waiting to go through AQIS rules ( quarantine).

Thank heavens i had the credit card on me and some credit on it.

I will ring EP on Monday and try and find out what the delay time is likely to be as they are "going to lose a lot of customers", that might just get them to get AQIS to get their arse into gear hey.

Keep you posted DOLers with what I can find out

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all.

Eagle Pack IS STILL IN AUSTRALIA and will not be shutting down or ceasing trading for any reason whatsoever. We do apologise that a couple of lives have been in quaruntine a bit longer than usual but i assure you they will become available soon. I dont want to tread on any toes here in the forum so do not wish to go into discussion about advertising a dry food so anyone who is having difficulties getting our products or has not received samples please email me in private at [email protected] and we will do our best to resolve any issues. Thanks again to all those who have supported us and we look forward to hearing from you.

Ok, i have just got off the phone from EaglePack here in Victoria.If anyone wants the phone # please feel free to PM me.

The hold-up is with Australian Customs . The massive supplies of EP is sitting in a container on the docks just waiting for the "ok" to get released to EP here and then they can get it out to the stores Pronto.

EP are hoping it won't be to much longer but their hands are tied as Customs here as "extremely slow" so I was told.

My advice- stock up until this debarkle is sorted

2 months to clear customs....

Anyone here who works in the area who can shed light on this very long time to clear?

I know that getting a berth at the docks can take a while, but this does seem extreme - perhaps EP should be talking to customs about the loss of trade etc they are suffering, as when customers can't get what they need, they tend to look for alternatives.

Not good!