K9 Force Seminar On Behavioural Problems

K9 Force will be giving a seminar on Diagnosing and Solving Behavioural problems in Lysterfield on November the 18th. It will be an all day seminar, dogs are allowed but must be up to date with their C5 shots and proof of vaccination must be brought with you. Please PM if interested in coming along. Take a look at K9's site for more info www.k9force.net

Places are limited and I have already had alot of interest so be quick! Thanks all, looking forward to meeting some more DOL'ers that weekend! :thumbsup:

Nope, if you've already organised it with Steve that's fine, I was just working on getting a venue for it :thumbsup: I will have to keep track on numbers tho as it's limited seating, so anyone that has already spoken with Steve, can you let me know so I have a rough idea on numbers? Thanks guys

Where on earth is Lysterfield?

How come the proof of vaccination thing? My dog is due now but she's currently very sick and at the vets so I can't get her done just yet. Should be right by then I hope. I only ask because it hasn't been the case at any of the other K9 Force workshops I've been to - just wondered whats different?

K9: yes different venues require different things.

I am not a fan of yearly vaccinations, I run titres on my own dogs over yearly vaccinations.

This venue, I guess due to the number of dogs visiting them all year round, have set this as a rule & I have no problems with it...

I just wanted to ad that I needn't come to this seminar, because my dogs are perfectly behaved.And I said so quite heatedly to the window cleaner that turned up last night that I had forgotten was coming.

"Of course my dogs are well behaved!" I cried when he showed me the half dozen paw prints all over his overalls (Personally I think my dogs were actaully trying to wipe dirt OFF him judging by the state of them)

Apparently people that like to get into your backyard when you're not there, don't like having two male dobermans come tearing around the corner, and according to rumours, do NOT appreciate it when those fore mentioned dogs start hurling themselves at you with their tongues hanging out attempting to kiss your face while you scramble over the back fence :rofl:

"Come inside" I said, "I want to show you how well behaved my boys are"

Unfortunately he couldn't hear me say that over the sound of a lamp crashing to the ground, as the two boys, attempting to imitate a steam train, were racing around and around my couch.

"SIT!" I yelled, which they did!!!

ON THE WINDOW CLEANER!!!!!!

He still didn't beleive me, as they attempted to give him mouth to mouth as he had collapsed so suddenly they were concerned! (The didn't link this sudden complete collapse to the fact he was not able to use his legs after being bowled into by 50 odd kgs of hyper muscle)

I had to slip into plan B of my apology, which was to ply the poor man with beer to soothe his shattered nerves and usher him out the front door whilst using my Jedi mind trick 'You didn't see ANYTHING' ;)

so I won't be coming. I think I have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that my dogs are the most well behaved things in the world and hardly need any more training. :)

Well I have told my two in no uncertain terms that they better look out!! They are in for a big shock if Mr K9 Force can teach me what to do with them!!

The puppy actually dropped the remote for my amplifier out of his mouth at this bit of news.

Too late for the remote, but I was pleased to see that he looked a little worried as I picked up the scattered black pieces of plastic from all over the lounge.

"Did you hear that?" I said to my older dobe who was too busy worrying the ear of my *once beautiful* leopard toy for it to sink in.

It was whiskerless by the time I got to it, and had one eye nearly hanging out, but he seemed suitably subdued when I told him the regime he would be on.

"Mwahahahahaa!" *evil laugh* (For those that don't know what one actually looks like when written down.....................) *I wander off PLANNING to watch a movie, but then suddenly realise that altho I can still WATCH them, I can no longer HEAR them thanks to a certain 6 month old dobe puppy......................*

If anyone else has horror hounds, better get in quick, apparently I'm not the only one with canine delinquents!! :)

I *think* I'll be going..... work sponsored a show ages ago and promised that I would go for the presentation, same day unfortunately..... will have to con my workmates into doing it instead! :confused: Its only a local show :rofl:

So I'm 99% sure I'll be there..... ;)

The problem is that usually when I come home and see the dogs, I am in shock over what they have been up to during the day.

The state of shock means that I do not have the presence of mind to reach for a camera (Doesn't translate to being unable to open the fridge door and reach for an alcoholic beverage however ;) )

This means that I never get photo's of the destruction, I only have 'happy snaps' when they actually stay still long enough for me to take a picture :rofl: