Rip Flintoff

Roguedog

RIP young Flintoff, you had your share of behaviour problems (thanks to your useless owner! grrrr) but I loved you nonetheless, we had a great bond and ill miss you dearly (though your horrible owner probably wont)... no dog deserves to die the way you did at your age!

Thumbs up to Sunhaze Kennels for breeding such a lovely boy, its just a pity he ended up in the home he did...

I hope you are running free with stacks of other dogs in heaven, ill never forget the "wolf in the moonlight".....

the worst thing about this tragedy is the fact I found out Flintoffs owners have bought themselves another GSD (they have a tiny yard with 3 kids and NO TIME to even take it for a walk) and the idiots are even planning to buy a South African Boerboel (after I showed them a picture of one because I plan on purchasing one soon) im soooo mad!!!! both breeds need room, exercise and plenty of attention, all of which they CANNOT provide!!! its so frustrating I could cry....

I miss Flintoff too Rubeedoo, he was a true character amongst GSDs and you did so much to help him. I will miss his habit of chewing peoples hands which we both now have permanently in our Dogie vocabulary as "being Flintoffed". Poor boy.

It is a shame about the owner not being attuned to the needs of dogs... but I know you did everything possible to educate them... but in life you can cure ignorance but not stupidity.

Here is piccy of the big wolfish boy during a K9 Force training nights at our place.

flintoff_training.jpg