Dog Training Equiptment

I want to make an order from www.fordogtrainers.com in a couple of weeks.

Was wondering if anyone wanted to jump in on my order and grab stuff they needed? Anyone in Melb can see stuff I have purchased (harness, leather lead, wire muzzle) but the quality of the stuff is magic! It does take about 2-3 weeks at the most to get here though.

PM me details, I'll be using my Visa card so money can be put in my account for that too.

Cheers :hug:

Jules

;) I read the topic title and thought i better check this thread out in case you were giving away a few e-collars - bite arms - leg sleeves - bite suit and scratch pants.

:hug::rofl:

but your story checks out so carry on :rofl:

back on topic fordogtrainers has some pretty good equipment and are very reasonably priced.

yeah man ... I got these like goods man ... theyre the latest .. they're hot ... I'll give you a good price just come to the back of my car man ... :rofl: ;)

Dont worry I know better then to be on the receiving end of one of your spankings :hug::rofl:

bordeaux needs proper agitation equiptment and at least Guys stuff is nice and solid ... and CHEAP!!!

:rofl: I read the topic title and thought i better check this thread out in case you were giving away a few e-collars - bite arms - leg sleeves - bite suit and scratch pants.

:rofl::rofl:

but your story checks out so carry on :p

:rofl:

Oh Jeff ..... so sorry that you obviously haven't sourced the thief who stole your equipment. Hope it does get to be returned to you in good order ..... and hope Karma does its "thing" and returns to the culprit big-time and forthwith.

Somehow I doubt I'll come across your goods, but I'll keep my eyes and ears out for you. :fingerscrossed emoticon:

Sorry for going :laugh: Nekhbet

Edited by Erny

Sure I could get you some. Did you want the multi purpose police type lead? Really strong trust me if my Bordeaux cant break it no one will!

I can stick them in a satchell, they are light but can be coiled up too.

I want to make an order from www.fordogtrainers.com in a couple of weeks.

Was wondering if anyone wanted to jump in on my order and grab stuff they needed? Anyone in Melb can see stuff I have purchased (harness, leather lead, wire muzzle) but the quality of the stuff is magic! It does take about 2-3 weeks at the most to get here though.

PM me details, I'll be using my Visa card so money can be put in my account for that too.

Cheers :)

Jules

i;ll get in on that, iw ill have an order made up by the end of the week

cheers

bret

yep I have one for my Malinois and Scope bought one for her Rotty.

I dont order through the site I email Guy directly so I make sure he gets the order correct. If the option is there it can be made. That agitation harness is nice and strong, but can you measure your BM neck and chest when you PM me.

Order wont be for a couple of weeks and I wont be taking any money till I start collating.

NB exchange rate is about .77cAU to the US$1 so the stuff isnt that expensive.

Remember to allow for shipping. When I get an invoice I will send everyone a copy and we split it between us. People who want extra postings I will get in touch with Aistralia Post and send you the exact amount for postage (or pinch overnight satchels from work heheheh)