Goodbye Puss :(

ruthless

Poor Puss got her wings today. She was our 19yo chocolate Burmese. She was my familys cat, back home. I left Ireland over 2yrs ago and even then you could tell she was getting old. My mum emailed me this morning to tell me she had her pts as she was very thin and frail and she couldn't bear to see her suffering. She was a great cat and she gave me lots of laughter when I needed it most. Goodbye Puss xx

thanks for that... she had a good long life alright. would love to get a burmese kitty, but ivan hates cats. we minded our friends burmese for a week a while ago and they had a few stand offs at the screen door! do you've any pics of your cats?

Thanks Bel... I'm alright though. I think it was for the best. My Dad, even though he bought her and brought her to shows for a few years, grew to hate her and she wasn't allowed in the house very much. Something to do with her clawing the furniture and animals carrying germs etc. We smuggled her in a lot tho and hid her under blankets and doonas! My Mum looked after her very well but she wasn't really allowed to be part of the family. I love my Dad to bits, but he's just one of those people who gets crankier with age. He'll be horrified if he comes to visit and sees our furkids sitting on the sofa and getting fed our leftovers. Can't wait!!!