Check Out This Run!

Vickie

Something funny contact related. I have been luring and back chaining a 2o/2o for both the scramble and the dogwalk. Ness seems to have cottoned on relatively quickly for the most part. Dogwalk still confuses her as she isn't quite sure where she should stop. Scramble at full height is a struggle. We had a see-saw out last night and little bugger decided to go up the see-saw halfway turn around and come back and offer a 2o/2o. I had to laugh at that. She obviously saw slope and thought she was suppose to do that. She doesn't have a really nice see-saw mind you but I am certainly not wanting a 2o/2o. I am thinking a run to the end and drop. What do other people use?

At the Mary Ray seminar Moses went to do the 2 on 2 off at the end of the see saw (I don't use it for See Saws) but he missed getting his back legs on, because the see saw had already gone up, but tried to back up and put his legs up in the air. They told me it looked hilarious. Once at Croydon he missed his two on two off and without me saying anything, he went back to end and turned around and did it (I had back chained it).

I don't know what I did to get it to work, I just kept trying and eventually it worked about the 4th try.

I don't question my computer any more, I am just grateful that it works.....

:p yes i know what ya mean :D i will keep trying, it sounds really worth seeing