Reluctant Walker - Seems Nervous

Henrietta

OMG she is GORGEOUS!!!!!! :vomit: (no idea how I missed the photos the first time!!!) She is sooooooooo small! I can't tell you how excited I am at the thought of her learning "shake" - I am nuts I know but I bet she will look adorable when she does it!!! :vomit:

I must admit, the shake thing happened so quick for me and Cibo cause my vet (who I ADORE - she really really helped with Pietro) challenged us to learn it before she saw us again which was 1 WEEK!!!!! That's why I resorted to feeding him his dinner one by one!! haha Poor Cibo!! But it was worth it to see the look on her face when he did it straight away for her - she just got the treat out of her jar and he had his paw up in the air - I was rolling around laughing! Love Challenges!!! She then admitted she was only expecting him to "allow" me to lift his paw - not actually do it himself in that time hehee

I don't have to worry about what time I train Cibo - he LOVES his treats and would eat 24/7 if he could! Had to resort to low fat ones in case he gained any more weight - he was borderline when I got him so had to work hard to get a bit of weight off and don't want to ruin our hard work!! The only thing he doesn't skoff is green beans - he makes me feed them to him by hand one by one after he has eaten everything else in his bowl!! Basically, as long as I have treats he will do anything I ask that he understands (except stay!) but if I don't, it is like talking to a brick wall - apparently a Shih Tzu trait - if they don't see a point to something they just won't do it!! :rolleyes:

I will definately use your idea of a short lead though for the stay command - I skipped that part (oops, me bad!) so back to basics it is!! Thanks :rofl:

Re Smudge - I know - I am thinking of shipping myself down there :vomit:

How are your walks going by the way??

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images