Be Cautious…

Vilsen

I have placed a few orders with this company and have found them to be very helpful and reliable, and the product is also very good. I would definitely use them again. :thumbsup:

Perhaps a phone call to them might help to sort out any issues people have been experiencing?

LOL @ me... I thought I was the only one with computer gremlins and Australia Post issues.

I once sent something to the right address number, suburb and name, but mistakenly changed the first letter of the street name - it all eventually made its way back to me. Thanks to a very understanding recipient, we started all over and worked it out.

What would worry me is if I'd paid for a product that didn't arrive... my personal experience with advertisers on DOL has always been positive.

:thumbsup:

Just on the lack of email replies - it pays to check your junk mail folders. I rang a supplier (not the one being discussed here) to find out about a delivery delay and later found the email they'd already sent me in my junk folder .. overenthusiastic email program.

I must say though, that my supplier was very good with my first order. The sample came within days of enquiring, then I followed on with an order which did take awhile but she explained that there was some stock or internal staff problem in NZ that caused the delay. She was very good with responding back to my queries and payment was made very easy as I just mailed her a cheque. The 6 bags of 2kgs arrived soon after, delivered promptly by courier. She kept me posted on the status of my order throughout so I must give her credit for that. It's only this time round with my second order that she seemed to have disappeared. It's not a big deal just a little frustrating, I sincerely hope that everything is ok with her.

Turns out from a PM to Vilsen that this was not the same supplier who advertises here that I was not happy with.

Placed an order, product not available so got personal email saying will possibly be back in the next week, I emailed asking for an alternate product - no reply, ended up having to go and buy it from the shop as was about to run out, emailed saying I need to cancel order - ever got the courtesy of a reply. I should add that I had paid for this order too via online CC - have not actually checked the card holders statement - assume was not charged!