Flyball Nationals Qld

Who do you run with?

Luv a dog regardless form Hervey Bay we will be in black and pink shirts(I think, haven't got them yet) and I have a little border collie name Lucy.

We are staying in tent and should be there some time Thursday. :dropjaw:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you run with?

Luv a dog regardless form Hervey Bay we will be in black and pink shirts(I think, haven't got them yet) and I have a little border collie name Lucy.

We are staying in tent and should be there some time Thursday. :thumbsup:

hey how did you guys go at the comp yesterday

Turns out we're going too! We've combined some of our Noosa Leaps and Bounds club with our NSW club to form a team which is possibly our fastest to date. The dogs have never run as a team, however, so the whole thing will be incredibly interesting

How does that work? are you the same club but in two diffrent states?

We could almost do that as we have a most of the club in Ballarat and a then one in Melb and one even further down.

Well this time next week we will all be running around chasing tennis balls and dogs. I can't wait, I think I have packed the car and set the tent a dozen times just to make sure I have everything ready to go. I have only forgotten to put Lucy in 4 or 5 times :birthday: . Well I hope you all have a safe trip :cheer: .

catch you at the Nationals :confused:

It's soooo close now. I am itching to know what Div we will be in. If we get to run agaist the really fast teams I will be intersted to see how much more our dogs out in. They seem to run harder agaist faster dogs.

okay, its thois weekend right? i relaly wanna go watch. we havn't been into brissy before so looking for where it is and any links to maps?

It's not in Brisbane, it's at Redcliffe. Here's a map of Redcliffe (the nationals are at the showgrounds).

The rain is clearing today and tomorrow, with fine but cold and windy weather for the weekend (tops of 20-21 degrees). Jumper weather for locals but maybe not so bad fos those from down south.

Forecast for Thursday

A little rain, fine later this afternoon, cool and cloudy with light to moderate

NW/SW winds.

Precis: A little rain.

City: Max 19

Bayside: Max 20

UV Index: 4 [Moderate]

Friday A few showers. Min 12 Max 20

Saturday Afternoon shower or two Min 10 Max 21

Sunday Fine. Min 9 Max 21

Monday Fine. Min 10 Max 20

Tuesday fine. Min 11 Max 20

Wednesday Mostly fine. Min 12 Max 21

- Brisbane Forecast

Hope to meet some of you. :rolleyes:

Woo Hoo well its over and what a fantastic weekend, some super fast teams, a big congratulations to

Norwest Thunderdogs 1 for breaking the Australian record which now stands at 17.6_ seconds :D :):(

It was really exciting to see them break the record even though the heat before they were actually quicker but had a bad start which was very minor. i'm sure the 16 second barrier will be broken in the not to distant future

It was great to see new faces from different states am now looking forward to the next comp

Congrates to everyone who competed, and thank you for travelling up and putting on such an awesome display!!!

my son and i were particularly impressed with the dead-heat between one of the Qld teams, and one of the NSW teams ... State of Origin cept four footed :(

I'm hooked, and will be taking my woofies to the Pine Rivers club ... what an exciting sport!