Farewell To Our Wonderful Lloyd

roughcoat

April 2nd 2002 to May 26 th 2007 Aust. Ch Versoix Pretty Boy Lloyd

Today at 7.15am we lost our home bred boy Lloyd to torsion. From the day he was born he stole our hearts , he was the most wonderful boy with the true nature of a Saint Bernard . He would do just about anything to be with his dad ( Michael ) and to please him at home and in the show ring . They had their last time in the ring last week with Lloyd taking BOB both days after being out of the ring for 6 months (we were showing our young dog )and it was as if he had never left it. He made us SO PROUD !!! He was just short of his Grand, but to us he was alway a Grand Champion !!!

His four legged family all know he is gone and are all barking and crying for him . He has left a big hole in our life and will never be forgotten , he has taken with him our hearts . Run free our beautiful boy till we meet again Mum ( Julie ) Dad

( Michael ) , Nikita, Pepper, Carly, Elle and Bear.

At night in my dreams I see you

At night in my dreams I hear you

At night in my dreams we play

At night in my dreams you will forever stay

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, Id walk right up to heaven and bring you home again :D

Lloyd has recently been filmed in a Jetstar Commercial so now everyone can see his beautiful face and Saintly nature

post-1513-1180153869_thumb.jpg

Edited by roughcoat

Oh Julie & Michael... we are so incredibly sorry for your loss

Can't imagine how you're feeling at the moment.

Lloydy is going to be so sadly missed.....his heart touched everyone who met him and it so unfair that this has happened to such a beautiful soul.

You were all so very lucky to have been chosen to have shared each others lives.

All our thoughts and prayers go to you and to the other dogs Pepper, Nikita, Carly, Elle and Bear who must be so confused and wondering where their best friend has gone....

RIP Lloydy the pain has ended now.... :D

Love Kellie, Brian, Nathan, Abbey, Belle and Lloydys boy Winston.

Thank you so much for all your lovely words. I keep getting this picture of him on his table that he loved so much wagging his tail and grabbing my hand with his paw and holding it like he did all the time and of him running to the house as fast as he could and hitting the door with his paw to come in when he knew his dad was home.

I have not stoped crying now for 2 days and just don't know what to do to stop the hurting .

Thank you again , it is good to know that so many others had be touch by this wonderful boy as we have .

Julie and Michael

Julie, the pain never really goes, it just gets easier to bear. Lloyd had a super life and that is the part you'll come to remember in time.

This is so true Julie.....you have so many memories of your special boy......just hang on to them and you will get through this.....

Kellie

Edited by ablenath

As the tears :rofl: continue to flow and the beautiful thoughts of a most delightful, beautiful and gentle boy continue.

We are so lucky to have been able to hold him to show him and to play with him.

His sisters somehow knew that something was not right yesterday as they were both unsettled in the early morning and at the time we were unaware until we received your call.

He was loved by so many and we are so lucky to have his litter sister Sparti and younger separate litter sister Lisa.

It is with great sadness that we have to say goodbye until we meet again. :(

Run free our big man you have made us all very proud to have been apart of you.

RIP Lloydy

Lots of Love forever,

Lesley, Tim, Sparti, Lisa, Layla and Julius (SaintsRus Kennels)

:D Cuddles to Julie, Michael, Pepper, Nikita, Carly, Elle & Bear. We love you only wish we could be by your side at this time. See you soon. Lesley & Tim.

Julie and Michael,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. He was an absolutely beautiful boy and will be hugely missed I'm sure. Thinking of you at this difficult time. What a tragedy

Hugs and best wishes,

Cassie

:love: :p such a sad and tragic loss, please accept our heartfelt condolonces.

we have a breed that also suffers GDV and can understand the sudden, utter shock and sadness you must be feeling.

Lloyd looked like a beautiful Saint.

hugs from ours to yours

fifi, danny and wolfies xxx