Rest Peacefully Anjelica

Redwing

Just a little remberance to a little Irish Girl I Bred,:rofl: Anjelica was 13 months old when she got her Aust.Ch. Title, and at 14 months she died tragically in a dog trailer, she was put in there so she wouldn't bark, with another dog as well. It was a Classic Trailer both Inner and Outer doors were all shut, no water and it was 32 degrees in Sydney that day, the trailer was parked on concrete. The owner cae home and made some phonecalls, when realising she hadn't let the other dog out. She found my little girl in the rigormortis stage, and the other dog as well. I am still trying to deal with this loss as she was such a beautiful girl, full of life with such a great future, her last show that I saw her at she got her Title and Junior in Show. Her owner has been a breeder for over 30 years and is a Judge as well. Someone said oh these things happen :mad . I'm Sorry but I cannot forgive this loss the pain she and the other dog must have gone through and the length of time they were locked up, in my opinion is Unforgivable, this person wants another girl from me, I Don't Think So.

"Farewell Anjelica, Yet not Farewell,:thumbsup:

For Where you go, I too shall Dwell,

A Moment's time, a little space,

Although your tail it's last has waved,

You will Always Be my Special Girl,

And One Day you'll Come back to See,

Just how special You Were To Me. :laugh::rofl: :D :rofl:

Edited by Redwing

How devastating for you.

Run free Anjelica :rofl::thumbsup:

Ignorance is no excuse. I too know of a pup, just 9 weeks old that died this way. Owners going to cricket for the day, tied pup to a tree as felt it would be too hot in the dog run. Temperature that day was 40C!! Of course pup knocked water bowl over......

:rofl:

Dear Redwing,

I am so sorry. That would be so hard.

I can understand you taking to precaution of not giving this person another of your pups, but try and forgive them. I know it's sooooo hard, but so many people who don't forgive in these situations end up suffering themselves.

Lynne.

Thanking you for your kind words, in time I will forgive, but it will take time.

In her short life she was very well known she got her Title so fast and to get the Junior in Show the day she got her Title at the Setter Club of N.S.W, was a great achievement, as there were English Setters, Gordon Setters Irish Red & White Setters and Irish Setters. So many people approached me to tell me how lovely she was she is sadly missed by all who loved her.

Thank you again for you kind words

Redwing. :thumbsup:

Dear Redwing,

I am so very sorry for this terrible loss. It must be devastating for you. It must be very hard for Anjelica's owner who allowed this to happen as well, but I wouldn't be letting her have another dog either. Forgiving is one thing (and it is important for your own sake that you do this), but the woman must still accept the consequences of her actions. Turning the other cheek is all right, but not when it is the life of an innocent and precious dog we are talking about.

I hope you will be feeling better soon.

Wendy

Like the others I am very sad for you however no way in hell would this person get another pup from me. Dogs are not people BUT I doubt she would have left her kids in a sealed car while she "made some calls". Forgive by all means but I wouldn't be forgetting or giving her another.........

I agree with you don't give her another pup. She is very careless!!! I would think that she doesn't care. How stupid can you be!!!

We always hear, don't leave a dog in a hot car on hot days as they can heat up very quickly.

Dogs feel the heat much more than us!!!

What a stupid woman!!!

If she is this careless with type of thing what is she like the rest of the time. Does she forget to feed her dogs? Does she let her dogs run up and annoy small children?

• 1 month later...
Dear Redwing,

I am so very sorry for this terrible loss. It must be devastating for you. It must be very hard for Anjelica's owner who allowed this to happen as well, but I wouldn't be letting her have another dog either. Forgiving is one thing (and it is important for your own sake that you do this), but the woman must still accept the consequences of her actions. Turning the other cheek is all right, but not when it is the life of an innocent and precious dog we are talking about.

I hope you will be feeling better soon.

Wendy

To Wendy H,

Thankyou for your kind words, in time I will forgive. Your babies look lovely, what are their names?

Redwing