Rip Jesse James

Cassiepeia

Last Tuesday my dear sweet Chihuahua, Jesse James, passed away. He was my everything and my life now has a gaping hole in it. He will never be forgotten and I miss him desperately. I've had him cremated and should get his ashes back tomorrow or Thursday. I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with that. I still feel like he's just at the vet and will be back, running around and bossing me about, any day now. :laugh: Goodbye Sweet Jesse. You'll always be my boy.

I made a video tribute for him. Hope you all like it. I know none of you really knew much about him, but I realised I hadn't mentioned anything about his passing and felt that maybe you would like to know anyway.

Cass.

• 2 weeks later...

A long and wonderful life with the little guy, who will live on forever in your heart before you find each other again one day. The sadness will never outweigh the happiness; it just feels like that for now. So sorry for your grief.

:eek:

I feel for you at this time and know what it is like to have to say good bye to your best friend. For me the return of the ashes are the home coming and I knew that my dogs would never have to leave me again.

Run free little Jesse James :eek::eek: