Flyball Box

i'm also looking for a flyball box, my sister wants to buy one for training mac.

prefer near sunshine coast or brisbane

Edited by busterlove

Hi guys

Yes good old flyball boxes do hold their value.

I have one the original Steve Pitt type boxes I am thinking of selling to upgrade. It has normal wear and tear marks. i.e. not perfect but works fine.

i am in Sydney and could have contacts for transport to other States in needed. PM me for further enquiries.

I will try to get pictures up if I can tomorrow.

thanks

Flyball boxes are expensive for good ones, our club recently bought one for $500. If you are with a club long enough and are trustworthy, they may let you take the box home for a week.

This is what i do :rofl:

OK I will try to upload pics of my Steve Pitt original flyball box

it has wear and tear marks and is not in perfect condition but it works fine.

It has been chew by a dog when left with a friend for training their own dog :confused:

Steves new boxes sell for over $1000 these days but a re very good and hos boxes do last for many years.

PM me if are interested in discussing further.

cheers

jo

Hi guys

I have one the original Steve Pitt type boxes I am thinking of selling to upgrade. It has normal wear and tear marks. i.e. not perfect but works fine.

i am in Sydney and could have contacts for transport to other States in needed. PM me for further enquiries.

thanks

Flyball boxes are expensive for good ones, our club recently bought one for $500. If you are with a club long enough and are trustworthy, they may let you take the box home for a week.

This is what i do :(

post-11623-1182320112.jpg

post-11623-1182320143_thumb.jpg

post-11623-1182320164_thumb.jpg

Hi all

thanks for the interest but the flyball box has been sold!

cheers

OK I will try to upload pics of my Steve Pitt original flyball box

it has wear and tear marks and is not in perfect condition but it works fine.

It has been chew by a dog when left with a friend for training their own dog :)

Steves new boxes sell for over $1000 these days but a re very good and hos boxes do last for many years.

PM me if are interested in discussing further.

cheers

jo

Hi guys

thanks

This is what i do :laugh:

I have an old one that you can have for free. It has the ball hole in the middle, but still works OK.

Pick it up from Sutherland Obedience clubhouse, Old Princes Highway, Sutherland.

I am there Monday, Wednesday evenings and on Sunday mornings.

Noels.