Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2tollers that is fantastic.. you ARE getting better.. well done

Risyntira- I know exactly how you feel, I was having that problem today.

I really have to get some more "elegant" frames for the "blackouts"

Bluecollie will work on something for a siggie for you.. but maybe someone else might beat me to it..

Some awesome work going on here :double thumbsup:

snarfarema- I generally work in the 2000mpx size too. My biggest problem I an running to much other stuff I think. 1gig ram just isn't cutting it any more :laugh:

ok back to work...

Thanks Harminee I can't wait!!!! You have no idea you guys just how excited I was to turn my computer on this morning to see all your work.... I have so got to get Photoshop (personal note to self to then get laptop knowing I will then be grafted to computer permanently)

I wonder if i can put a challenge to all you PS pro's...?

I rehomed 2 cruelty case foster pups to a young couple who have since become very close friends of mine.. last weekend they were engaged to be married and I said my present to them would be a photo of their boys done for their wall. We have had every typical dog pose problem imaginable which made me start to fear I would never get the picture...

BUT then I see how Photoshop works....

Please can I ask for something really nice that i could get blown up perhaps for them to display on their wall???

At anytime I will make myself available to return the favour in the future..... (PLEASE?)

Sidhead.jpg

Harley2-1.jpg

OK I felt really slack and since Harminee asked if there was any other interest I put this together for bluecollie

bcsig-1.jpg

Hope you like it :laugh:

I'm definetely going to get slapped tonight cause now I missed 'Freckles' siggy for me!!

GOD I LOVE IT!!!!!!

OH Sivaro it is beautiful - a work of art!!! :laugh:

It took me so long to load the photos for my previous post I missed it - I am so sorry, please don't slap me... ;)

lol, its just my silly photostudio, one click and its there :laugh:

bluecollie-1.jpg

OK I'm starting to get paranoid now that you all want to slap me because everytime I post a reply there is a new piece of beauty waiting for me :)

I FEEL SO-O-O SPOILT!!!!!! :laugh:

THANK YOU ALL ;) :love:

:rofl::love::love: Dont do it again :laugh:

I don't know how to choose between them so is it possible to get 'Freckles' photos done with 'Harminees" Bluecollie title design??? ;)

And they recon us Shih tzu ppl are demanding :laugh:

• Troy unpinned this topic