Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok just so that people don't think I have deserted you all..

Been REALLY busy getting the garden under control before the 24th when my parents get down here. Plus as of next week doing a partial renovaton of our bathroom..

So have been too buggered to do more that just catch up on the forums at night.

At work atm so did that one for ISH,

Will do what I can when I can, but you are all in capable hands with the wonderful work thats going on here..

love Maree

I think everyone understands why you have been pre occupied harminee and noone will mind. If they don't like what they are getting they will just have to wait or lump it :thumbsup:

Hope everything is going well and that you do get some time to take care of you, nothing worse than an over tired bride. Take care cause its not long now ;)

for ISH, a slightly different look for you so now you have 2 to choose from

IMG_6536-1.jpg

Edited by Freckles

your welcome ISH.

OK Ms Sivaro, how about this one for you

pinksiggy.jpg

Oh wow Freckles, I really love this one, any chance with Chong I could have his whole body shot in though, I really like that pic of him. I might just get you to remove the little black girl in the middle so you can have the brown running and Chong standing and then the two you have on the outside where they are. What do u think? You are bloody brilliant.

Thanks babes.

WB Harminee, I was going to ask last night if you are OK havnt seen you around. And yes you are entitled to a break and hope the garden is coming on good.

Edited by Sivaro

Freckles .. that looks beautiful..

I don't know about being over tired, Im just sore as buggery at the moment.\

Since last Saturday

Scrubbed the kids end carpet ( on my hands and knees as we don't have a carpet cleaner)

Done a spring clean vacuum

Have sherdded 3/4 of a 60 year old willow tree to make mulch for the garden ( it was dangerous so had to be cut down and we are recycling in to mulch)

Burning out the stump so it wont grow back. ( wich required 2 more load of washing cause I stunk like a firey- which Mr H loved cause he is a VBF)

Weeded about 1/2 the garden which hasnt been touched all winter cause its too bloody cold out doors in the wind

Have Mulched about 1/3 of it

We went to town yesturday to buy our bathtub plus got a quote for what we need doing

Worked today plus did more weedng and mulching

ummmm Dog i need a holiday........

Done the usual choors like washed cooked and cleaned.

Harry mowed the lawns ( all acre of it)

Edited by ~Harminee~

thanks shepmax71.

Ok Siv hows this one

sivvysig.jpg

Awww thats lovely too but your gunna kill me

Could you just move Chong a little closer to Tarlie, so Jay (brown poodle has whole leg in shot to show his movement.

Sorry, Im a pain. But lookin great, thanks babes.

OK HOPEFULLY this one is just right (or I will have to start charging you for my time ;) )

sivarosig.jpg

Woohoo, I was about to say, give me your addy and I'll send you 10 boxes of chocolates.

Just love it.

Oh but one thing

sucked in, I still love it :D :)

well we finally got there YAY :rofl:

I couldn't accept boxes of chocolate anyway cause I'm diabetic. You're just lucky I like helping you out and don't have too much else going on so have time to keep fiddling till its just right.

Glad you like it now :mad

• Troy unpinned this topic