Puppy Pen

hazel

What a brilliant idea , am going to buy a few for our rescue group , we have pups galore at the moment !!!

How about you all post pics of yours all set up ? Do you think they are sturdy enough to support a stainless steel drinking bowl attached to the side ?

What a brilliant idea , am going to buy a few for our rescue group , we have pups galore at the moment !!!

How about you all post pics of yours all set up ? Do you think they are sturdy enough to support a stainless steel drinking bowl attached to the side ?

Yep, they sure are.

Guest Willow

put a "roof" on it (shadecloth maybe?), & stick a scratch post in... et voila! Kitten Pen!!!! (providing they can't poke their little heads through the gaps :) ).....also rabbit enclosure???...great see-through barricade for indoors where a baby gate isn't suitable?

Here's mine on Ziva's first night

DSCN4540.jpg

Providing my dogs don't figure out how to climb out of it, I'm considering using it for shows in summer.

Still have to get around to buying a second one, maybe a 3rd lol. Will be useful to section off the garden when we start trying to grow grass again!!!

Guest Willow

I tried calling bunnings in Joondalup over here in Perth, and they have never heard of them :)

The guy was really sweet though, and said that sometimes things they stock over east sometimes doesn't make it to Perth until the next season.

Guest Willow

oh, staffymum, just realised you are from WA......is yours a bunnings one??? which store did you get it from?

Willow - i got mine from Bunnings in Rockingham, they have them in stock most of the time.

Probably wouldn't bother ringing though, i phoned and was told they had none, went down the next day and they had 4 :laugh: Best to go have a look in your nearest store if you can. :rofl:

Hello all,

This looks like a great idea :rofl: . We are picking up our new little puppy tomorrow night. We are getting a little Blenhiem Cavalier and I was wondering how we were going to keep her from wandering the house at night unless we locked her in the laundry.

Shall be ducking into our local Bunnings in the morning to see if they have these.

Thanks

;) Hi Staffymum , your pup looks gorgeous !!! How many pens is that joined together ... 3? Looks brilliant ..... just what we need :rofl:

Hey Sue, long time no speak ;) Yeah, the new pup is keeping me busy. The pen is brilliant. It is 3 joined together. :)

I think i may get a few more though. Great for blocking off gardens as well. :)

• 2 weeks later...
oh, staffymum, just realised you are from WA......is yours a bunnings one??? which store did you get it from?

We rang 3 Bunnings stores last night and found the Cannington store had HEAPS, so if your in that area go up and give them a visit.

We also got a good size piece of carpet with underlay cut off the roll to fit in the cage, its got a stick grip bottom too, easy to clean off with the hose for little accidents and CHEAP.. throw in a blanket, sweet azz!

We get our 3 month old staffy rescue pup tomorrow!!! we cant wait!!!!