Kibble

while we are on kibble can you only buy Nutro online ?I tryed the web site got an answer back but the lady was in QLD so she was going to forward my request to some one in Mel but no answer yet

EP really good but I cant get Puppy food right now some problems with shiping anyone know shops close to ringwood MEL that not out of stock ( so sorry for hijacking the thread )

K9 & Katz KitchenHere deliver free anywhere in metro Melbourne. They have a large range of EP and good prices.

EP really good but I cant get Puppy food right now some problems with shiping anyone know shops close to ringwood MEL that not out of stock ( so sorry for hijacking the thread )

Have you tried the Produce store in North Croydon?

Petstock Lilydale.

Petstock Mitcham. they will probably be out.

I couldn't get LB puppy either. This is why I contacted EP and found out that the adult foods are ok for puppies. Their formulations are different to other companies.

I'm not too sure what's going on with EP as I contacted USA about a few things and they said there shouldn't be any problems with getting the products here. The person I dealt with was going to contact the International Distribution Manager and try to work it out.

Pet Stock Mitcham is out of almost all EP

will try the others

heard back from the a supplier of Nutro in melbourne they read my whine they are a DOL horray

Edited by Falling_dawn

Hi Everyone. Interesting reading, I'm always looking for a new/different/alternative kibble

Was wondering what peoples thoughts are on Eukanuba?Eukanuba was the favourite but they seem to have gone off it a bit.Looking at trying something different.Must be small breed biscuit or about the size of Eukanuba.Any suggestions ?I am willing to try anything recommended.

Thanks

Gomez TN: can understand your feelings behind the pet food recalls but we cannot condone Nutro when their dried foods were not affected.

We first tried Science Diet and Eukanuba but our dogs wouldn't touch either.

We then looked for a food which didnt contain chemical preservatives, added colourants, animal-by products, corn, wheat or maize and Nutro was one of the only products which fitted that criteria.

Nutro is the only food which we are aware of with a specific skin and coat improvement guarantee, AND having five dogs, albeit, smallish, stool content was also a consideration.

We understand that the products which you mentioned which are avail in the US are possibly not avail here due to AQIS import restrictions which are very stringent.

Some of those products are avail in NZ, as indeed is Nutro's holistic range, but not here. :vomit:

1959: Nutro have a Lamb and Rice mini kibble

Falling_dawn Nutro is avail here: http://www.fourpaws.com.au/shop/

while we are on kibble can you only buy Nutro online ?I tryed the web site got an answer back but the lady was in QLD so she was going to forward my request to some one in Mel but no answer yet

K9 & Katz KitchenHere deliver free anywhere in metro Melbourne. They have a large range of EP and good prices.

I order EP Holistic through K9& Katz kitchen as well. The prices are the same as i can get in any of the stores, plus free delivery - can't beat that. Their service is also wonderful!!