Goodbye Sweet Girl

Sezy

Like most of the pets in our family growing up we don't know how your life started. We met you at the boarding kennels after our cat Ozzie had past away. Mum was taking me to get a new kitten and at the time the kennels had none but they showed me 2 ginger cats and then you. You jumped into my arms and I would not let you go. I was given the option to wait and get a kitten but my heart was already set on you. You purred all the way home and from day one you were the sweetest cat. You loved to be snuggled. You had 4 kittens a short time later but sadly they all died from a lung problem. After that you settled and could always be found in someones cupboard nice and warm and sleeping. If you were outside you would roll over for a belly rub. You were a quiet cat and liked to be on your own but would find someones lap to curl up in at night. As I got older you decided that you would be mum shadow and would follow her around. So I decided that it would be best to leave you when I moved out. You came to visit and stayed a few times and I would always look for you first thing when I got home.

I am sorry that I did not take you this time, you maybe still here today.

I will miss you Tiby my sweet girl.

We have not lost any of our pets in years. This year so far we have said goodbye to a bunny, a dog and now a cat.

I told mum that I wanted to take her while they were away but as they had a house sitter and I was moving we did not worry about it.