Discharge From Penis

Guest Pandii

My 8 months old rotti male undesexed has a white ish green ish discharge

its not alot just a drop or 2 on the end of his penis, is this normal teenage doggies tuff or could he have an infection

Please no laughing at me :rolleyes:

If it's stinky then it could be infection...however it's likely just to be just the normal stuff - smegma i think it's called. Very common especially after they've been showing off the lipstick and all is withdrawn back into the sheath.

And don't worry...there have been numerous threads about this very topic :rolleyes:

My 8 months old rotti male undesexed has a white ish green ish discharge

its not alot just a drop or 2 on the end of his penis, is this normal teenage doggies tuff or could he have an infection

Please no laughing at me :rolleyes:

Not sure what it is, but my 10month undesexed BC had what sounds like something similar. Took him to the vet and had him desexed (planned, not an accident) and it has stopped. I figured the vet would have told me if it were something to worry about.

Cheers.

Tony

Thanks I think its willy goo LOL

He has only just started to lift his leg and he has been showing off his lipstick a bit the last week

Its more whitish than greenish

Will keep an eye on it

Discharge is normal... But I'd keep an eye on it... My boy gets Staph infections with his allergies and one of the signs of impending Staph break out is when his discharge starts to go yellow... if he gets a raging break out it will go green - ew! So yeah, watch the colour cos in my experience yellow to green is not a good look. When Asher is well discharge is pure white.