Could Someone Please Explain This "problem"

no_fear5100

Hi, I am not sure if any of you guys have seen this or happened to your pups before. Here is the story.

I have 2 pups, Ben is a 8 week old male jack russell x and Lucky about 6 month old female jack russell x

This morning when I woke up, I saw something really strange to me as I have never owned a pup and couple of male and female pups before. I saw Lucky and Ben were licking each other's private parts, Lucky is on top so... well it's like the 69 position >_< And then Ben seemed to get excited i think. I am not really sure because I did not check his private part. But from what i saw, I think he kindda jumped up on Lucky and push push on Lucky's heard and her butt... you know, it's like dogs are doing it. Then they stopped. I did not catch that act again through out today except for about 3 hours I was out of the house to get some food and other stuff for them.

OMG, Ben is only 8 weeks old and Lucky is about six months old, she is not in season yet, i think and I am going to get she desexed next monday. How could this happen? I am so DUMP..... T_T

Please help ^^

:cheer::wave: I had three Cavalier females who used to do a three tier "Piggy Back" when one was in Season and is was usually when visitors were around and I had to explain what was going on LOL......

One of my male pups who is 5 months and going to be desexed at 6 months was sent off to his new Forever home with a soft toy for comfort .....now turns it over and has his way with it....I have been sent a video of it and fell off my chair laughing at this little man as he had all the right actions going on.....I have told the owner to send it to Funny Home Videos....it is sooooo cute as the toy is a Racoon and double his size :) Maybe he is trying for a new DD a Raccalier :laugh:

IMG_2376.jpg

i think it is normal for a dog . they are the ultimate oportunists.

my cockerspanial bailey was desexed 1 month ago. i was doing weights out the back the other day i was lying on my back with the dumbells on either side of my chest , i was lifting them up together over my chest, when bailey jumps up , puts hes 2 paws on my chin and starts humping my scalp. frustrating when your 1/2 way through a set. he was tied to the clothes line for the rest of my workout.

:rofl::rofl: I had three Cavalier females who used to do a three tier "Piggy Back" when one was in Season and is was usually when visitors were around and I had to explain what was going on LOL......

One of my male pups who is 5 months and going to be desexed at 6 months was sent off to his new Forever home with a soft toy for comfort .....now turns it over and has his way with it....I have been sent a video of it and fell off my chair laughing at this little man as he had all the right actions going on.....I have told the owner to send it to Funny Home Videos....it is sooooo cute as the toy is a Racoon and double his size :rofl: Maybe he is trying for a new DD a Raccalier :laugh:

IMG_2376.jpg

My cav boy is 6months now and ever since we brought him home at 9 weeks he's humped the toy the breeder gave us.... must smell good or something :love: