Obedience Training Near Camberwell/surrey Hills

I'm looking for somewhere to take my girl for training (9 month old German Shepherd), preferably somewhere that doesn't train on Sundays. I don't mind traveling up to 20-30 mins for the right place, as I would really like to trial her, and want her to love her work.

The reason for this is that we have show training on Sundays, and there's only an hour between the 2, so I just feel that it's too much in one day, especially as she's only 9 months old.

She has been doing well at our current training where they encourage using a lot of food rewards, but I would prefer somewhere that can help me utilise her very high play drive in training, as I feel this will help to maintain her focus and enthusiasm a lot better than the food, which she gets bored with.

Any suggestions would be most welcome. I would also consider somewhere where I can do one-on-one lessons with an instructor to try and get better focus out of her before re-introducing her back into group classes (which she currently gets a bit distracted with).

We offer one on one in your area and our group classes run in Clayton South on a Saturday morning- about 25 minutes from you depending on traffic. While the group classes are not specifically for trialling dogs, we work a number of dogs in play or prey drive and elements of the classes can be tailored if we know you want to trial. Have a look at our website and feel free to email if you have any questions.