Vet Recommendation - Victoria Around Rowville

Thanks guys for the responses.

I can't find that clinic in the yellow pages - is Mt Waverly Referral Centre the actual name of the clinic? I found the emergency hospital but I'm not sure if that's the right place.

I don't really know Melbourne - I'm trying to help someone located in Melbourne.

(The current vet hasn't even done a skin scrape on this poor dog!)

Thanks guys for the responses.

I can't find that clinic in the yellow pages - is Mt Waverly Referral Centre the actual name of the clinic? I found the emergency hospital but I'm not sure if that's the right place.

I don't really know Melbourne - I'm trying to help someone located in Melbourne.

(The current vet hasn't even done a skin scrape on this poor dog!)

It's called Melbourne Veterinary Referral Centre and the telephone number is 9887 8844. Address is 70 Blackburn Road Glen Waverley.....it's opposite the emergency hospital near the corner of Blackburn and Highbury Rd Glen Waverley.

Your friend will need a referral from their local vet.

If they are looking for a new general Vet Practice then Dr Bob Cavey at Stud Park Vet Clinic would be the best in that area. They can ask to book in for Dr Bob in particular, or there are other good Vets there too.

If they need to they can then get a referral from Stud Park to the Melbourne Vet Referral Centre Dermatology Dep't.

Cheers,

Mel.