4 Legs Dog Food, Any Comment?

Not a fan any longer. My little dog nearly choked on pieces of this food and if I hadn't known what to do, she'd be dead now. :happydance2: It took my husband and I about five minutes to completely clear the blockages and she wasn't able to breathe properly during this time...she could have been brain-damaged or worse. :o

IF you have a small dog and you would like to feed this food, my advice would be to slice the pieces up into tiny bits so the bits can't get lodged part-way down the gullet. :o

I go to the factory to buy the 4 legs for my pooches. The factory outlet is located at :

10 Strezlecki Avenue, Sunshine, 3020 Vic. They only use human grade meat, so the meat used is of good quality. The factory also sells the 1.5kg bags of 4 legs, only difference is it doesn't have the coating on it like the 900gm packets. They also now stock 4 legs dry food.

I go to the factory to buy the 4 legs for my pooches. The factory outlet is located at :

10 Strezlecki Avenue, Sunshine, 3020 Vic. They only use human grade meat, so the meat used is of good quality. The factory also sells the 1.5kg bags of 4 legs, only difference is it doesn't have the coating on it like the 900gm packets. They also now stock 4 legs dry food.

Sunshine is a fair distance from me.

Is it much cheaper to buy it from there?

I think with petrol prices, any money I saved would be used in petrol to get there.