Eqyss Grooming Products

Guest Robatife BCs

Guest Robatife BCs

Hi all,

I currently wash my dogs in Aloveen and am very happy with it but I came across a shampoo I had never heard of today. EQyss is the brand and they are meant to be one of the best shampoos around.

Does anyone use it? How does it compare to other show brands like Plush Puppy, Crown Royal, Mr Groom etc?

Thanks again

I was wondering about EQyss (sp?) too. So bumping it for you :)

I usually use the Eco2000 shampoo on my dog and it gives him a lovely shiny coat. And then rub some Eco2000 Showoff on him to keep the dust out of his coat.

He's a kelpie so gets pretty dirty. :rofl:

But i would be interested if anyone has used EQyss and what they thought.

• 1 month later...

I have been using EQYSS for a 18 months. It's a bit pricey but I don't wash my dog very often so that's not a big deal for me. I have almost finished the second bottle.

I started using it because it's medicated and is meant to help with a variety of skin conditions. I'm not sure if it's appropriate for skin probelms due to allergy issues, but I am very confident that it has never caused or worsened my mutt's itchy/dry skin. Last time I placed an order, I got the spray too. I use that when he has red skin under his front legs (armpits! :(!).

The smell isn't so great - not unpleasant but I definitely wouldn't use it as a perfume. My dog smells nice the next day when it's faint though.

I hope this helps with some of your questions!

We use the Premier Shampoo and MegaTek Conditioner. I was reluctant at first as I thought it might soften our Poms but it hasn't at all and their coats look great. The conditioner is great for a no-mat bath time and we mist them with conditioner diluted with rain water about three times a week. We are very happy to endorse it. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Guest Piximatosis

This is one hell of a bump, I know, but I got a free sample of the Premier Colour Intensifying shampoo and conditioner from PetsOnThePark not that long ago and used it on Holly. Wow!!! Her coat looks GREAT and it has completely eliminated the static I used to get when I brushed her. She was still shiny two weeks later :laugh:

As soon as I've used up my other random bottles around here I'll be buying some of it :thumbsup:

It looks like PetsOnThePark has a website. I haven't used it though, so I can't tell you about their service :) They seem to have lots to choose from though.

I have bought the regular MicroTek shampoo from petshopboyz/hydroshop before.. they were very good. I am pretty sure they called me before they processed the order though - just to set up an account.

Guest Piximatosis

They're the ones I got S&M - and they dilute too. 8 water to 1 shampoo if I remember correctly. I diluted it into a spray bottle.