Are There Any Good Dog Food Rolls Available?

ashan

I am sure this has already been asked but is there a good dog food roll on the market (something like the VIP ones). I wanted to start buying these as the BARF is taking too much time now I am on internship. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hmm, I asked this the other day when buying some petfood.

Did you know that you can buy the barf patties already cut up?

I asked about the rolls you were talking about and was told thy are still not much better than tinned food. Also need to buy then in fairly large rolls, and they don' last that long once they have been cut so you have to cut them up and freeze them anyway, unless you have heaps of dogs that will eat it quickly.

Ecopet rolls are about the only ones I would use and only then in an emergency. They are all natural, no nasties in them. I haven't seen them anywhere else but Ritchies IGA.

Second that!! Eco Pet almost smells like something you would eat yourself - is quite dense, not full of gelatin like many other rolls. I think it is made in Melbourne, so might be hard to get in other states - I've also found that now I can only get it at Ritchie's IGA, although a lady at South Melbourne Market used to sell it.