Coconut Smelling Coat Stuff

kymbo

A friend who I have lost contact with ( so can't check) had this coconut spray for her dogs coat. I don't know if it was a conditioning treatment, or just a spray that made the dog smell nice. She got it from a stand at a dog show and I remember her saying you can always find it around the dog shows. I have no idea of the bottle even, but she gave me a little in a jar, and a little goes a long way and last for ages on the dog...I remember her sayinog it wasn't really cheap..

Does anyone have ANY idea what it might be????

A friend who I have lost contact with ( so can't check) had this coconut spray for her dogs coat. I don't know if it was a conditioning treatment, or just a spray that made the dog smell nice. She got it from a stand at a dog show and I remember her saying you can always find it around the dog shows. I have no idea of the bottle even, but she gave me a little in a jar, and a little goes a long way and last for ages on the dog...I remember her sayinog it wasn't really cheap..

Does anyone have ANY idea what it might be????

I think it is probably Animal House Coconut Crush Cologne. It is distributed by Catonum Products Phone 0295436968 or email [email protected] they have a whole range of products. A lot of them have coconut in them. I know they are also sold at dog shows.

Hope this helps

It is called "squirt stuff "for dogs HERE is a site for it, we sell it at work and use it on every dog who comes in(vet).

SMELLS DIVINE!!

I won a whole lot of Squirt stuff when I had Hamish, I didn't like the coconut smell so much and gave it all away! I kept the beach towel and duffel bag though :)